Weigh in.....6 stone 4lb in 22 weeks

WI6: 6 pounds so 39 pounds in total. Very pleased with that as TOTM is a few days late and I really felt bloated but finally arrived with perfect timing this morning.

3 pounds next week would be brilliant for me to hit 3 stone.

yey, its awesome to know that this far in you're still having incredible 6lb losses :) you're doing brilliant hunny!

I think it is because TOTM should have started last Tuesday/Wed rather than today so I was storing water at last WI when I had a 3 pound loss.

well even if you say 9lb over two weeks that is still BRILLIANT
I am sure that three lb will be yours next week :)

5 pounds off this week :D 3 stone 2 in 7 weeks, very pleased.

Wk 8 WI: 4 pounds off. 48 in total (3 stone 6).

i always remember when its sunday to check your wi thread and see how well you've done. you never dissapoint. another fab loss! next week you'll break that 50lb barrier! :)

awwwwwwwww, thankyou. That's lovely of you to think of me.

Now you're well, you won't be far behind me ;)

What a fantastic journey you're on , you must be so pleased. Have you remaind 100% ?

yes, completely 100%. I had to go to a meal in about wk 3 and I turned it into an SS+ day by having a small green salad with a little bit of chicken and no dressing.

Hats off to you thats an amazing task in my eyes. I am on SS but have had a few cheating moments x

weigh in 9 and 3 pounds off. Broken the 50 pound and the 3 and a half stone barrier :D

Last edited:
Well done White Tulip x

now that is definately worth a whoop whoop - yay for you x

Week 10 weigh in.........6 pounds!!! I'm really pleased and shocked at that, I thought I would have stopped the really huge losses by week 10!

4 stone 1 pound in total or 57 pounds :D

Back