Weigh in.....6 stone 4lb in 22 weeks

WI 16: STS. Doing 810 has made my body put the brakes on but I'm fine about it. This is about my body re-adusting for my holiday in a week's time and was half expected. I'm doing 1000 for the week ahead and am quite expecting the same result or even a small gain as my glycogen stores re-fill, but that's not a problem. I'd rather that happen than my body not cope with 'normal' food on holiday and I feel unwell.

Sounds like you are going to manage the re-introduction of food very well, I hope you have a lovely holiday and you never know the scales might not go up this week :)

WI 17: 2 pounds off. Pleased at that after stepping up to 1000 prior to my holiday and also having a horrible bad news blip on Friday. 81 in total (5 stone 11).

Am going on holiday for 2 weeks so will be weighing in again on 17 October. I know I will have gained but am going to be careful and anything around the 6-9 pound mark won't be a problem. In fact whatever it is I aim to have off within 2 weeks of my return and hope to be at the 8 stone loss for Christmas.

went on holiday for 11 nights and so missed a weigh in.

Came back last Saturday and weighed in on Sunday to a 7 pound gain which I was fine about.

Weighed in this morning to a 12 pound loss so have now lost 6 stone 2lb in 20 weeks :D

YOU? Are amazing xx

STS this week. Bit of a stressful and emotional week and I've picked on cooked meats a bit (and 3 biscuits one day! ) and it doesn't take much to put the brakes on it seems with CD.

Keep going though as STS was not unexpected and I'm fine about it.

Wk22: 2 pounds off, 86 total.

Happy with that as I'm still in a difficult place in my head and am happy for a few weeks of getting myself back together.

white tulip.. i need you as my fat buddy!!!! its day 6 and its soo hard but after reading your thread omg!!!! wow you are fab fab fab..if u r on facebook pls add me as my consence pls!!! Michele Roberts King.

I am amazed and speechless by your constant large weight losses, and for me being speechless doesn't happen often!! I think yu make all yr readers feel positive about what is possible xx

Back