weigh-in 7!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sianock, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sianock

sianock Gonna be who I wanna be!

Start Weight:
    18st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I cannot believe I have even got this far. My will power is normally zero so feeling quite proud of my self.

I have lost 3 lbs this week, which is good considering its the TOTM. But best of all it just takes me into the 16's!!!!! Im 16st 13lbs. I havent been in the 16's for years!!!!

I went in Asda today and tried some size 20 coats, and cardies etc, and they all fit and looked really nice too. Im even starting to get a nice waist line and collar bones. Ha Ha ha.....

I died my hair this morning darker brown and cut in a big side fringe and layered around my face. It looks lovely. Im feeling top of the world at the mo...

Thanks for listening peeps.

Sian XXXX:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Aw Sian Well done. You must be feeling great! Isn't it wonderful when you get a new hair do and KNOW you look good!
    Nearly 3 stones off as well fantastic... Can't wait to be 8 weeks in!
    Good luck with the next 8 weeks!
    x

4. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should be very proud of yourself! Excellent results, there is nothing like having the confidence to change the way you look and buying smaller clothes!
    Keep up the good work!

5. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic well done XxX :0)

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done.xx

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done, that's fantastic, keep up the good work x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.