weigh in 8

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Hi guys. I am soooooo chuffed I lost 6lb this week.

I had a good chat with the woman in the chemist. As you know I know I had a really rough week and cheated. I am still really struggling, So have decided to do the refeed for just one week and have an evening meal. then back on the programme fully until christmas re-feed. I just don't feel strong enough at the moment and i know if i cheat i will keep doing it and then feel rubbish. So a little break (of sorts) is just what i need.

I am going to keep my meal plans simple and carb free. If i can stay in ketosis i will.

So wish me luck.

good luck kezzerbelle, it is such a hard diet and I have been wavering lately too x

sorry to hear that you've been struggling hun, but good luck in the re-feed and am sure you will continue to lose weight.
xxx

Good luck kerry xxx

Good luck Hun xx

Well done on the weight loss Kerry.. It is good that you have taken action to refeed before it got really out of hand... You need to do what is right for you hun x x

Let us know how you get on (not in toooooooooooo much detail though or we might all have to try it!! lol). and i hope you get back on track hun x x

Hi guys. I am soooooo chuffed I lost 6lb this week.

I had a good chat with the woman in the chemist. As you know I know I had a really rough week and cheated. I am still really struggling, So have decided to do the refeed for just one week and have an evening meal. then back on the programme fully until christmas re-feed. I just don't feel strong enough at the moment and i know if i cheat i will keep doing it and then feel rubbish. So a little break (of sorts) is just what i need.

I am going to keep my meal plans simple and carb free. If i can stay in ketosis i will.

So wish me luck.

Good luck babes.....brilliant loss this week despite the lapses.....I'm contemplating a few days with some protein at night too, will you let me know how it goes for you? I want to stay 100% until this weeks weigh in on Wednesday but then the weekend after next we're away in London and I'd just like to have some quality time with Paul, and he already said last week that he'd like a couple of really nice meals when we're away. I'm thinking Gordon Ramsay at the newly-refurbished Savoy! If the budget can run to that of course....

Is your new job going ok or is that what's stressing you out? Will log on to FB and catch up XXXXXXX

Thank you everyone. I am fine, The training for work has been pretty hard going. everyone has been really nice and encouraging.

I just don't want to cheat i was so so upset when i did before. I done 100% last week so i know i still have it in me. I am not going to pig out and order a massive takeaway (as much as would like too).

Mark has said he will cook tonight chicken with a garlic sauce and new potatoes. But he is going to do me plain chicken....With in his words a Posh salad. I am looking forward to it. He wanted to so Salmon but i wasn't sure if i could.

I just don't want to end up resenting the diet after all it has done so much for me. I WILL be back on the full programme on Friday. I wont be eating carbs so get back on track shouldn't be too difficult. I spoke with the weigh in lady before i made the decision, if she had said Don't do it i wouldn't have done.

Try not to stress yourself out over it Kerry, you've made your decision so just run with it now and have the few meals and then back to tfr. You can do it, you have done so well up to now.....btw..i'm very jealous of the chicken...enjoy it...x

Awwww sorry Ella I will not mention food again I promise. I actually find it quite difficult reading threads about food, I normally skim through very quicky.

Well done on losing 6lbs this week!! You've done great :) xx

Back