Weigh in again

Good luck darling for wi tonight!!!

Have just tried the dress on and I really need to go some this month for the dress to be decent for the 1st Dec...but I have a month to do it and we all know that in 1 month on ss-ing the results can be amazing...so i have promised myself to ss this week and then again after the chinese...this dress will fit as well as the other dress fitted!......just not as many people watching me this time!!!

Let us know your results tonight...thinking of you XX

Hello all,

Back from WI last night and I had lost....6lbs.:)

So that extra 1lb came back, of course it could have been the fact that I was so busy at work yesterday that I only had 1 shake all day before wi.

My cdc was really pleased considering that I had eaten carbs over the weekend. I'm sticking to 790 again this week and see how it goes. But I am now back in the 10's so I can't grumble too much (that won't stop me though hahaha).

Work is sooooo busy now that I am doing the accounts admin too so I will try to catch up on threads later.

Have a good day all.:D

OMG!!!!! We have had to call out Dyna-rod to the drain for our toilets at work...and they have said that we are not allowed to use the toilets:eek::eek::eek:

Do they not know how much water I drink in a day?????

(Luckily we still have the key to next door's unit- so I can pop in there:))

AAARRRGGGHHHH:eek:

Oh Lenny, I panicked for you then, what a nightmare!! Thank goodness you have a contingency plan!

Vx

Argh!!!! No loo!!!

Thank fully there is a fall back and if you have to walk to it....think of it as exercise!!! Lol!!!

Thanks Vicky - I nearly panicked too:D

Mrs V - excellent point about the exercise, I hadn't thought about that.

But it does get worse.....they say that they now have to dig up the pipework and we are not to use the toilet until they have (all to do with other pipework cutting our pipework underground apparently)

We are supposed to hand the keys back in soon but I might have to have a chat to the landlord;)

On the toilet front.....next door's unit is having all new flooring being fitted today so I am not drinking too much. If I need to go I will have to use the mens factory toilet and have someone stand outside to make sure no-one comes in:eek: Yuk!!!

I can feel that I have a dehydration headache brewing - I might have to volunteer to go to the bank so I can find a supermarket with toilets hahaha.

I have also changed my ticker today for the more observant of you. I have reduced it by 7lbs to 10st. I will reassess the situation when I get there and see if I want to go any further.

Hope you are all well? I went exercising yesterday and tonight I am off to the supermarket to stock up on 790 goodies. Hubby is home all day but he is useless at that sort of thing. Work is still hectic too so unless I make a huge effort I am getting in and crashing in the evenings:p

Take care and have a good day.

Hope you are managing without the toilet!!!

Hope you are still managing some water at least.....no toilets what a nightmare!!

Well done on being a good girl..I have been a bit pants(have posted on mine!) But back with it now!

Sorry not to have been around much but thanks for asking after me XXX

Have a good day and a good weekend
Hugs Louise XX

Hi Lou,

I managed a total of 0.5 litres at work yesterday and I felt terrible when I went home. I did manage another 2 litres when I got home but didn't want to spend the whole night on the toilet so I stopped at 9pm.

Today I have drunk 2.1/5 litres at work and 1 shake I'm off home in 1/2hr so I will have a soup and do some housework. John went for his eye checkup today and he now has 20/20 vision so he is very chuffed.

On the work toilet front - I have spoken to the landlords and they have said that I am welcome to use next door until they dig up & fix the problem with mine. (unless they get new tenants of course) but they have also promised to get the prob sorted as a top priority.

Anyway I must get back to work - speak to you all next week.

Take care, have a fab weekend and good luck with your CD journey

Lenny so sorry to hear about your work toilet issues it must be a nightmare! Thats how I waste 1/2 my day as well I don't think I'd be able to cope hehe!

Well done on loosing the 6lbs and sticking with it! have a fab weekend and be good :)

N xx

Hi Lenny!

At least your'e getting the loo problem sorted!!
Well done for not caving in when you didn't have enough to drink - you really are doing well!!!

Have a great weekend!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Morning all,

I'm sorry to have been away for a while - I have been reading your threads and keeping up but have been too embarrassed to reply.

I have been on what can only be called a "binge". It started 3rd Nov with a chinese and I haven't stopped since. I won't tell you what I've had but it wasn't nice healthy stuff. I know I'm stressed with work but there really is no excuse for it and I am ashamed of myself. I'm letting myself and all you guys who support me down.
I got on the scales this morning and could have cried...but I have pulled my socks up and I'm back on SS as of today (with lemsip thrown in for good measure). I did try to be good for a while after the chinese and I would behave during the day and binge at night.

I know the Lemsip will not let me into ketosis but I have a stinking head cold and need to be able to concentrate at work so I will stick to the shakes and soups and try to have as few lemsips as possible. Its not so much the headache its the blocked sinuses and fuzzy head that I need to clear.

Unfortunately my new role at work now means that I have to plan any time off that I have around payroll, vat returns etc and I know a lot of you on mins will already have to do this but it is all new to me and all on top of my previous role. I have been given a nice payrise though:p

I am also ashamed to say that I have not been to see my cdc for two weeks - I have enough stuff to last me but I didn't want to admit being naughty after managing to lose 6lbs the week before.

Needless to say the 6lbs is back on and then 3 lbs more!!! I'm not going to update my ticker until they have gone:mad: I've only got one thing planned in the next coming week - my mum's birthday meal. And then I should be able to stick to it quite well until Xmas. We have some nights planned in December but mainly just drinks and as I am teetotal and always the driver it doesn't bother me too much.

Anyway sorry for the waffle - I'm on my first litre and will aim for a brekkie shake at 10am.

Take care all

P.s. Bella has been diagnosed with incontinence - she isn't quite 3 and they say its because she was spayed before her first season. My poor little baby.

I nearly forgot.....my office loo is now working again so no more trips out in the cold.

welcome back honey!!!

Glad the Pm worked !!:D

I am not being fab either and I honestly dont know how I lost 3 last week I have been having 2/3 really bad days and then 4 ss-ing days!! so not a good way to loose weight!

Anyway must feed the babies....we will get there babe!

Sorry to hear about Bella...thats a shame for a young doggie.

Hugs...keep up the good work babe hope you are feeling better soon honey XXXX

Big hugs and well done on coming back and fessing up!!

XXXX

Morning gang:)

I wasn't brilliant yesterday but def ate less than I have been doing this last week or so.

I was fine throughout the day - so busy that I don't have time to worry about food. Got to mum's and had my oriental chilli soup. Then I went to my wednesday aerobics class. All fine - very energetic. I drove home and felt very woozy. I succumbed to 6 x dutch melba toast with red leicester on them. John had been shopping but didn't buy any of the foods that I could possibly have on aam, so I had the leftovers of the food from previously. (There was a lot of cheese in my binges:eek:)

Naughty I know but there isn't any more in the house so all the temptation is gone.

I feel okay this morning and the scales show 3lbs down on yesterday morning. I think yesterday must have just been a heavy reading. I am having my first litre and lemsip (still got this blasted headcold) and will aim for a shake at 10am.

Its bl**dy cold here (-3.5 when I started my car this morning) so I am wearing a fleece and a fleecy shawl too! I even found out my thinsulate gloves this morning.

Hope you are all doing well?
Have a good day.

Good morning all,

I am so cold today, not sure if its diet or just the weather but its probably both (the thermometer in our garden read -7 this morning:eek:)

Anyway I had a good day yesterday with no cheats:D I was so busy at work that I only had time for one shake and my water so I had two soups when I got home.

I don't usually like the shakes warm but I might have to go that route today.

I am sending all the blokes in the factory home at midday today cos the factory is so cold (there is no heating at the moment - the engineer was meant to come out on 14th but never showed - maybe today I am told but it is freezing out there. I wouldn't be able to work like that so I am letting them all go early)

Bella - we took her back to the vets yesterday because we are not happy about the amount of water she is drinking for no apparent reason. They want her in all day on Tues next week so they can do more tests (x-rays, ct scan etc). :cry:

So I'm going to ring my cdc today to see if I can come early on Tues or change my WI next week until Thurs as I want to be there to pick her up.

Scales showed another 2lbs off today - not sure that I believe them as that is now 5 lbs in two days....I have never lost that quickly before.

I am on my first warm litre of water and lemsip (still). I think I might leave at midday too.....but I will take work home with me as there is lots to do and if I stay on when the boys go, there is one creepy bloke who I know will not leave if I'm still here:(

I'm off to see the Foo Fighters on Sunday at the O2 and I am soooooo excited. I can't wait!:D

Hope you all have a great weekend - I'll let you know more about the concert on Monday if I'm awake.

Take care and keep warm.

Hi Lenny,

I hope that you feel better soon Hun. I've just got over a nasty cold and had to take antibiotics for it...so I know exactly how you are feeling!
Poor Bella!!!
I hope they find out the reason why she is drinking so much and sort it out quickly for her.

Have a fab time at the Foo Fighters Concert....it's my birthday then and the most exciting thing that I am doing is visiting my Family and In-Laws!!! Argh!!! I know what I would much rather do!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi Lenny,

I hope that you feel better soon Hun. I've just got over a nasty cold and had to take antibiotics for it...so I know exactly how you are feeling!
Poor Bella!!!
I hope they find out the reason why she is drinking so much and sort it out quickly for her.

Have a fab time at the Foo Fighters Concert....it's my birthday then and the most exciting thing that I am doing is visiting my Family and In-Laws!!! Argh!!! I know what I would much rather do!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks Kerry-Ann,

I had a fantastic time at the concert and I hope you managed to enjoy your birthday.:D

OMG - The Foo Fighters were bl**dy amazing (excuse my language) and they were on stage for 2 hours.

We got in at 1.15am and I am slightly tired today - my alarm went off at 5.30am:( Luckily I took work home on Friday and did a couple of hours at home so I am slightly ahead of myself this morning. Freedom on a Monday morning if you get what I mean.:rolleyes:

Diet wise I could have been better this weekend but nothing too disasterous. I shared a bowl of veggie chilli with John on Sat night (no rice) and yesterday I ended up eating a veggie sausage sandwich at the O2. (I shouldn't have bothered because it was horrible but I had only had one shake all day until that point). I was also naughty on the water yesterday....I didn't want to drink too much knowing that I had a long car journey ahead.

I have had my first shake today and I'm just finishing my first 1.1/2 litres of water. So back on track today and the scales showed another 2lb loss today (not sure how that happened). I'm also due TOTM on Saturday so I'm quite tetchy today...I have already had a stand-up row with the MD;) so I'm hoping that I don't retain too much before tomorrow's wi.

Bella - We have had to monitor her water intake before tomorrow's visit to the Vet. She has been drinking on average 1.1/2 - 2 litres per day:eek: and the vet has admitted that the urine sample they tested last week might not show accurate readings because it is so diluted:mad:.

So I will be later in to work tomorrow and I've adjusted my wi time to be earlier than normal so I can get back home to pick Bells up. My cdc is early 30 miles away from me so I will have to leave work early too hehehe.

Take care all - I'm off to catch up on some posts

Back