Weigh in and Great Body Cream

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Firstly today was wi day and I've lost four this week bringing me to a total of six huge stones in 15 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm down at my Parents in Derby while my hubby is away with work and my mum said, 'you've got a little bottom' hee hee. Only three stones left to go, when I started this I thought 9 stone to lose, I'll never do it but I'm nearly there and feeling stronger than ever about being at goal. I'm wearing my size 14 trousers too, (BIG THANK YOU SARAH FOR DONATING THESE) If anyone is feeling like cheating, DONT, this is the miracle diet I spent my whole life waiting for.

Secondly, in Aldi there's some body firming cream with Q10 in, it comes in sensitive and normal and is a mere 1.75 for a huge pump pop, I think it's doing some good and smells lovely and is cheaper than other body firming cream so give it a go (but don't go to preston and buy it all or I'll be cross hee hee )

XX :blahblah:

Well done on your 6 stone loss, what a fantastic achievement. It's stories like yours that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Alison

Brilliant achievement. That is alot of weight in such a short time. You are about level with me now, and the same to lose. Just kept me from having a bite on a bar your post did. Straight and narrow for me! (well at least today.....):D

Sarah, i cant effing believe it! We started on this forum around the same time and look how far you have come. Some of us *ahem* have stopped and started so many times, but you have just kept on going. You've done so so well, and make me feel motivated.

Thank you! And well done!

Love Leah xxx

Fantastic, Dutch!
You are my inspiration as you had about the same to lose as I do.... so thanks!

Well done to you!!! That is a brilliant loss and you should feel very proud of yourself. Your proof that this diet does really work and a real insparation to people like me who also has alot to loose. x x

:party0019: oh wow Dutch that is a fantastic amount of weight to have lost, congratulations :D Great tip about the cream, I may try that out - will stay clear of Preston Aldi though :rotflmao:

omg 6 stone in 15 weeks that is outstanding! well done i hope lose as much as u in 15 weeks :D will have a look for that cream in aldi tanx for the tip

:talk017:

Well done, 6 stones in 15 weeks is fantastic :D

Awesome achievement, WELL DONE!

Gx

Back