Weigh in and pictures

fatboynotyetslim

Had another weigh in and lost 4lbs(after my AAM week!). Thats 6st 10lbs in 14 weeks.

I take pictures approx every 5 weeks, so here is my latest set. (I've put them next to the pictures taken before I started CD):D

Attachments

• Start 17-05-07.jpg
    Start 17-05-07.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 89
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 79
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Very well done, you must be chuffed - keep going !

looking good, that top you are wearing looks too big - I know that when I lost a lot of weight I still wore baggy clothes, be brave and try teh next size or 3 down you will be suprised how much slimmer they cna make you look! Well DONE!!

well done, photos look great, what a difference, look forward to seeing the next lot of photos

:DWell done keep up the good work:)

wow nice to see your face
what a great set of pics
you are a star so inspirational
well done and keep up the good work
kaz:D

looking good, that top you are wearing looks too big - I know that when I lost a lot of weight I still wore baggy clothes, be brave and try teh next size or 3 down you will be suprised how much slimmer they cna make you look! Well DONE!!

I totally agree, I am still stuck in the buy loose clothes mindset.

Wow well done you, that's just incredible and you must feel over the moon with yourself!!! What an inspiration :)

Brilliant, well done!

Georgie
x

What a big difference..... well done.

I totally agree, I am still stuck in the buy loose clothes mindset.

I still have that baggy clothes mindset. I guess its just a case of confidence. For as long as I can remember i've bought clothes that hide the lumps and bumps!:D Making do with existing clothes cos I'll be losing another 6 stone by xmas(fingers crossed).

Back