Weigh in ....Best Foods???

tiamaria0405

Hi Guys

what is the best foods to eat the day before you weigh in

Same as you always eat :) but avoid alcohol and anything too salty or carby. So not a bag of chips and a beer PMSL

wud this be okay

greggs blt and ready salted walkers crisps - dinner
spaghetti on toast (wholemeal Bread) - tea
Banana - snack

That's really quite carb heavy? But if that's a fairly normal day for you then go for it? Maybe swap the crisps for an apple and a good handful of grapes? You'll cut the salt level way down then?

It might just be me but my body can't cope with that much bread :( gutted lol

Would weight watchers chicken hotpot be better

Mmmmm it might well be? It's probably got more protein in it which is good as you'll not get as hungry so fast. Plus the carbs in it are less refined than bread so better for your tum. :)

Hi thanks changed my meal now

4 belvita oat biscuits n a skinny hazelnut latte - breakfast

Chicken hotpot n good handful of grapes

Spaghetti on wholemeal toast with a banana for snack

Sound better?

And plenty of water

I weigh in the next morning n that equals about 1250 calories

Hi thanks

i am going to drink lots of water today as im feeling bloated today and a little trapped wind

I don't really cut down on certain things before weigh in as I want a true reflection of my weight and not just a weight because I purposely made myself lighter by doing things a little differently day before weigh in.

But that's just me, my advice would be to:
• cut down on sodium the day before, keep it low
• keep the carbs low
• don't eat too much processed sugar
• drinks lots and lots of water, and then more water

I do all of the above every weekday anyway (apart from the carbs, my diet always has more than 150-225g carbs a day even day before weigh in).

For the first 2 months of losing weight I used to be the one who made herself lighter purposely especially for way in and I also (and I DO NOT recommend this) used to not drink anything at all before weigh in (I weigh at 6.30 in the evening as this is when I got weighed when I was on lighterlife). I would purposely dehydrate myself to weigh less, it worked but I felt really really awful and as soon as I drank it came back on. I am guessing you weigh morning though so I don't have to worry that you will do this he he.

I lost 100lbs overall and lost the last 3 stone 2lbs by good old calorie counting and keeping my processed sugar and sodium down every day. I still eat sweets, cake or choclate but only a small amount.

Lost 2lbs yay really happy must have been that I was bloated when I weighed in few days ago

Back