Weigh in day today!!!!!

Lumpy

One day at a time
Hi all!!!

Soooo excited......weigh in day today!!!!!

I have a good set of scales at home and have weighed myself this morning....I prefer to take a reading first thing with no clothes on so it's really consistent.

10 lb off!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!! :happy036:

Sooooooo happy!!!

Another thing.......when I pee on the ketostix it's proper pink! When I did lighterlife in the past, my stick was always really pale and I didn't feel particularly good on it. So I'm really pleased about that too, and feeling really great.

The only 'problem' with the diet really is the social situations and deciding whether to tell people or lie to them!!! Either way is hard. I hate lying, but really would prefer peeps don't know I'm doing this! I think I'll just go live on a dessert island for a few months lol!

L x

Well, it's a good job I weighed myself this morning......the pharmacy couldn't find my record sheet so they had no idea how much I'd lost! They just recorded my figures on a piece of paper.

Good news, my blood pressure was down!!! Hoorah!!
Bad news, they only had 2 chocolate shakes Boooo!!

L x

hi lumpy do your chemist provide with the ketotis sticks and do the do your blood pressure? mine just weigh me and sell me the shakes feel like im missing out. well done with your weight loss im on my second week i lost 11lb first week finding it hard i have no energy what so ever thought i would of had loads all i wanna do is sleep haha x

My chemist just weigh me and sell me the shakes too. The lady even said that if I wanted too, I could buy extra and just come in when I wanted to. I'm sure that's not right. Last time I went on Ly was with another pharmacy and they asked loads of questions and warned of the dangers of coming off without re feed etc x

hi lumpy do your chemist provide with the ketotis sticks and do the do your blood pressure? mine just weigh me and sell me the shakes feel like im missing out. well done with your weight loss im on my second week i lost 11lb first week finding it hard i have no energy what so ever thought i would of had loads all i wanna do is sleep haha x

Hi stinky

Yes, they gave me a tub of ketostix on my first visit. Though he said he didn't want to check the sticks. You can buy ketostix from most chemists though or ebay. About £5 I think. They have measured my blood pressure both times, and record my weight and waist measurement.

They are very helpful and friendly, just not very organised. I get the impression they don't have a lot of lipotrim customers.

L x

wow thats really good service wish i got all that too, i will get them ketotis sticks off ebay im sure im not innit as my breaths not as bad as everyone makes out to be x

thats terrible them asking if you want to buy the extras without being weighed!
is it that bad if you dont refeed before eating i have a meal planned on friday which was booked months before i started this diet, i was just gonna have a day off and eat the meal oops x

stinkygrace said:
thats terrible them asking if you want to buy the extras without being weighed!
is it that bad if you dont refeed before eating i have a meal planned on friday which was booked months before i started this diet, i was just gonna have a day off and eat the meal oops x

They told me that the sudden introduction of carbs can shock your system and make you gain upto 10lb in water and it can damage your kidneys but you won't know until later life. Check with your pharmacy. Maybe if you have something low carb, it won't matter x

Grace if you ended up going to the meal have protein & like some plain salad , type online ketone food & it will give you a list of safe foods that hopefully shouldn't effect your ketosis.
I'm going for my birthday meal this coming Friday & we are off to frankie & bennies & I'm having a piece of steak with salad x

thanks oh god gonna be hard its a indian restraurant but i really have to go as its a friends 40th and ones 60th wonder if they have a english menu were i can choose a steak?? x

stinkygrace said:
thanks oh god gonna be hard its a indian restraurant but i really have to go as its a friends 40th and ones 60th wonder if they have a english menu were i can choose a steak?? x

Steak, pork, chicken, lamb are all fine so they will have most of those. Just ask for yours with no curry. Lol, if you have any problems then tell them your on a restricted diet for your health. It's not a lie an they have to accommodate you but I doubt you will have a problem :)

Most Indian restaurants tend to offer an English menu as well so best of luck & if not do as Lipotrim has said :) x

Good for You. I had my first weigh in on Saturday and I lost 8 lbs was estatic! 2nd week started and really not too bad. Keep it up
Alison 1696

thanks girls im gonna go the restraunt tomorrow and see whats on the menu just wish i could eat the full indian i love it!!
i weighed myself today and it says ive only lost a pound im gutted buts its totm too so im hoping thats why its just really gutted me xx

Back