Weigh in day today!

crazyasadaizy

Well ive jumped on those scales this morning after completing week 2 (its seems like its gone on forever!!) and ive lost another 4lbs! Yay!! So only another half a stone to go until i get down to my target weight! Not sure if ill do it in the next 2 weeks like id hoped for a wedding im going to but the dress ive brought certainly looks a lot better on now than it did (No need for spanx!!) Got an order of the bars delivered this morning too as im getting a little tired of the ready meals and soups!

Unfortunately ive got to go out tonight for a carvery for my boyfriends moms birthday but as long as i stick to just the meat and green veg then i should be ok im guessing??!

Will done you!
Yeah, just have the lean meat and veg. No Yorkshires or roasties or gravey though!
I'm off out for a curry with work colleagues tonight, having tomato salad with shami kebab, my little weekend treat.
Enjoy!

Ooh I love shammi kebabs!! Yeah I'm preparing myself for no roasties or mash :( but I'm going to treat myself to a drizzle of gravy and then I've got all week to sort it out if it causes a problem!!! :)

Forgot to put my weekly weigh down on here....it was on Friday!! And I'm happy to say another 3lbs have gone so that stone has miraculously disappeared!! My boyfriend has been away for 3 weeks and said Ive even lost weight off my face....I do have chubby cheeks, lol!!!
I was naughty and had a Chinese on the Friday with the other half but I've in fact lost another 2lbs since then so I was obviously wise in my decision on what to have!! (King prawn foo yung and some chicken wings!)

5 days left until the wedding....dress is looking fabulous on and my size 14 jeans are starting to drop off me!!! God this diet is good!!!! :) X

Back