Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm already worried!

Rachella

Silver Member
I have my group tomorrow night, but I'm worried! :(

I don't 'feel' as good physically as last week. Hard to explain really but I've been feeling very bloated for a couple of days. This could be put down to having eaten more bread than usual (as healthy extra) which I don't usually have.

I know this may come across as very desperate but has anyone got any tips/techniques which they've done the day before weigh in to help? I.e drink more water than usual, eat soup for lunch rather than solids? I want to eat food tomorrow which is as easy to digest as possible so that it doesnt 'sit' in my stomach at weigh-in!

Can anyone help! :sign0009:

i usually have alot of chilli specially day before WI !!
lots of water also helps me ... good luck and suggest you stay to class and get the feel good factor back!

I always "eat light" on WI day, I don't mean starve myself but I do consciously select foods that don't weigh heavy - i.e. I wouldn't have a jacket potato and beans for lunch as they would weigh a lot and still be in my system. Today I had couscous, cheese and salad (lambs lettuce) for lunch as its quite light but filling. I cut back on my liquid intake after lunch too but only because I drink loads of water normally. I know you shouldn't get too obsessed but I class that as common sense and I'm nowhere near as bad as the people who wear their lightest clothes (in this wintery weather!) and take their jewellery off. Everyone has their foibles, this one's mine :rolleyes:

try and go for a poo before weigh in lol

just kidding, I think the 2 posters before summed it up well though, eat light without starving yourself and stay for class no matter what the outcome xx

Fingers crossed for you Hun!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

i'm one of mad ones that wears lighter clothes even in winter.
can't offer any advice hun just wanted to say good luck

I wore a light dress last week for that purpose and will do the same this week! I have even gone to the extent of weighing my clothes that I want to wear to my SW group, on the kitchen scales! I was shocked when I saw how much my jeans weighed... about a pound and a half! So I'll never wear them to SW!

I wore a light dress last week for that purpose and will do the same this week! I have even gone to the extent of weighing my clothes that I want to wear to my SW group, on the kitchen scales! I was shocked when I saw how much my jeans weighed... about a pound and a half! So I'll never wear them to SW!
I'm definitely not judging lol, I have to go for a wee as soon as I get to class - even though I know a wee can't weigh half a pound! I think we all get a little obsessed (my sister in law is one of those who takes their earrings out).

I try and wear similiar clothes each week.
Tonight i'm wearing the same jeans as last week and an identical top lol.. xx

Same clothes every week.... take off all jewellary.... have a wee before hand and stop drinking at about 3pm.

Hehe - we're all silly as we're only kidding ourselves, but if it works for you then carry on.

Good luck tomorrow x

well back from the dreaded weigh in... I shockingly have lost 2.5 pounds... which is brill for me. 2 pounds away from a stone... got to lose that for next week! By a complete fluke I was also slimmer of the week, I put this down to the amount of new people this week and the amount of people who had 'returned' as well... usually I would have no chance. I'm in complete shock! Thanks for all your kind messages everyone, it really helped... :D

Back