Weigh in day???

Gemmafs100

Hi, I started Exante on Thursday & I've just realised Im not sure when I should weigh myself? Do you weigh yourelf the same time each week, ie Thursday morning, or the night before (Wed), as that will be the end of day 7?
Getting myself a bit confused with it! :confused:
WHat does everyone else do? Thanks xxx

Gemmafs100 said:
Hi, I started Exante on Thursday & I've just realised Im not sure when I should weigh myself? Do you weigh yourelf the same time each week, ie Thursday morning, or the night before (Wed), as that will be the end of day 7?
Getting myself a bit confused with it! :confused:
WHat does everyone else do? Thanks xxx

Morning naked after a pee ;)
So yeah would recommend each Thurs morning :)

Haha, I like your thinking Carly! And I will do exactly that. Thanks xxx

Yep like Carly I weigh in the mornings after I've been to the loo and with no clothes on (every ounce off counts!!)

If you weighed yourself in the evening after having your packs and all the water you'd be heavier than if you weighed in the morning.

I'm usually 3-4 lbs heavier in the evening!! I weigh Thurs morning as I figured it's the best time - after you've been good all week and just before the onslaught of the weekend (if I was currently eating/drinking)!!! xx

I weigh thurs morning too but I go to boots to use their scales so can't do it naked lol! I pee before I leave though and try and leave beffore 9am and wear similar clothes every week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning naked after a pee ;)
So yeah would recommend each Thurs morning :)

Glad I'm not the only person who does this!
I started on Tuesday, so will try and weigh in every Tuesday. But I did have a cheeky look this morning - must try and behave and not get on the scales until Tuesday!

Thanks everyone. I took your advice & weighed naked this morning & have lost 10lb in my first week. Woohoo!

Well done on your first week's loss, fantastic! That should spur you on for week 2.

Back