weigh in day..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi everyone well its weigh in day 2nte at 5.30 and was jus wondering what you would all eat? Im havin tuna salad for lunch along with yoghurt and fruit dont want anythin to heavy but i haven’t had any brekkie yet and not sure what to have? Wat do u think?

Fruit and yoghurt?

Just eat as you normally would!!

I eat normally on weigh-in day, albeit lightweight foods :)

I have my dinner after WI, but the rest of the day is the same as any other really. Only thing i avoid is a jacket spud, no particular reason, just me being odd!

Good luck! xx

thank u :)

Fruit and yoghurt?

Just eat as you normally would!!

I eat normally on weigh-in day, albeit lightweight foods :)

I have my dinner after WI, but the rest of the day is the same as any other really. Only thing i avoid is a jacket spud, no particular reason, just me being odd!

Good luck! xx

I agree - eat what you normally would eat. Starving yourself or eating 'light' foods before WI will not provide an accurate result - you are only cheating yourself!

HTH xx

I eat normally before WL although I stop drinking an hour before not sure why though me being strange

WI for me too at 7pm.....I agree I have a normal lunch and tea after class, i dont drink after 6pm though! lol

WI for me tonight to, I just had a bowl of soup as I always get so nervous I cant eat! Good luck!

thank u im soooo nervous!lol xx

Back