Weigh in day

catz_marr

Just wondering what you all do differently on a wi dy, I've just had a big breakfast (omelette) and a glass of squash but will cut own or the rest of the day, il have homemade soup for lunch but won't drink or the rest of the day.... Who else is like this? Or do up eat/drink normally?

Xx

Once you get into the habit of eating very little on weigh in day its hard to stop. Just eat as normal, if you weigh at the same time each week it will always be a true reading anyway x

Exactly what I would have said Scarlet. I just eat and drink what I normally would. Its all relative, and as you say, if you do the same every week then there is no problem, I can understand though once you get into the mindset of eating and drinking less on W I day then you would want to continue.

Def eat the same as normal, I never used to worry about what I ate on WI day and I was having this discussion with my friend as well, she was the same used to eat whatever she wanted on WI, but for some reason at some point we've both ended up getting really strict with ourselves and what we eat on WI day, she's even changed her group to a morning one. I'm having a jacket potato with my lunch today which I normally wouldn't but I want to break myself out of the bad habbit of insisting on having the same every day (fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch... its getting way too cold for me to keep this up)

I weigh in the morning so won't eat before I go. But I did used to weigh in the evenings and as the others have said I would try and not fall into the trap of not eating much on that day. So long as you eat similar things before you get weighed then the reading should be true to your weight.

Back