weigh in day

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Yay hay, had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 2lbs which got me my half stone award woo hoo. I am really enjoying following this plan i am never hungary.

i made the lentil dahl tonight and had it with a mountain of rice, it was amazing. Going to have the rest of it with chips tomorow.

Also i have decided that i would like to have my 70 syns in the one night every week. Does anyone else do this and how does it effect your weight loss?

well done you thats fab..where did you get the lentil dahl recipe??never tried having 70 syns in one hit,would you have 70 syns at the beginning,middle or end of the week??

the lentil dahl is in the recipe thread, it is gorgeous. I would probably have them on weigh in night and do that each week. I think it should be ok to do that though, just wondering if anyone else did.

to be honest i think most people treat them selves on a weigh in night and i dont blame them..think it would only be a prob if it was nearer your weigh in day..going to look for the recipe in a mo thanks x

Back