• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in done!!!

Well done that I's amazing, I usually only read the forums not comment but felt compelled to. I'm on my first week after deciding Cambridge diet isn't the answer.

I was going to do the Cambridge diet but the dic talked me out of it and gave me xenical instead. Tbh I've only taken them a couple of days but know I need to take them everyday. My motivation goes after I lose a stone every single time... This time I have to be different and I think the tablets will help. Good luck on your weight loss and I think you made the right decision about cd. X

Well done hun, I have ony been on Xenical for just over 2 weeks and found it so easy! I have had no side effects which is brilliant I was dreading getting them! I have found that I have just had to re educate myself in what I eat! 18 pound loss in 2 weeks is a brill start for me and hoping that I can continue it! I have seen how fast it goes on ( thats why i am this size now)

Good luck in the rest of your journey.

Katy xxx