Weigh in done!!!

Have just done my first weeks weigh in and have lost 8lbs. In reality it's not even been painful. Am so glad I've started this life change, esp after watching the biggest loser thus morning on catch up. Off to do my measurements now.

Well done on your loss :D
x

Well done that I's amazing, I usually only read the forums not comment but felt compelled to. I'm on my first week after deciding Cambridge diet isn't the answer.

I was going to do the Cambridge diet but the dic talked me out of it and gave me xenical instead. Tbh I've only taken them a couple of days but know I need to take them everyday. My motivation goes after I lose a stone every single time... This time I have to be different and I think the tablets will help. Good luck on your weight loss and I think you made the right decision about cd. X

Well done hun, I have ony been on Xenical for just over 2 weeks and found it so easy! I have had no side effects which is brilliant I was dreading getting them! I have found that I have just had to re educate myself in what I eat! 18 pound loss in 2 weeks is a brill start for me and hoping that I can continue it! I have seen how fast it goes on ( thats why i am this size now)

Good luck in the rest of your journey.

Katy xxx

Back