weigh in-drop points or not?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by linzi_lou, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

hi, i did my weekly weigh in yesterday morning and i am now 9 stone 13.8 ! the problem is the .8 as im not sure if i should drop my points now or wait till im 9.13 as im closer to 10 stone than 9.13 at the mo.
    my mum who is also doin ww from home (she used to go to classes and has restarted lots of times over the years, and just does it from home at the moment) reckons i should drop them to 19 points per day. thanks x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Linzi!!! - ok, to be honest I'm not completely sure on this one BUT, if it was me, I would drop the point - in my eyes you are now, officially 9 stone something... no longer in the 10's (congratulations by the way!!!! how fabulous is that!!!)

Sorry cant be more help!! xx

Mini likes this.
  4. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

i no i cant belive it, i havent been this light for years!!!! :D think i will drop the point, i only had 16 yesterday anyway so i have 3 saved.

Mini likes this.
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

16 that is torturexx

Mini likes this.
  7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

9st 13lb?! Ooh, I am beyond jealous!! Congratulations though, I can only imagine how great it must be to see 9st flash up on the scales (the more I think about it the more jealous I am...not sure I like you much actually, lol!!).

Anyway....

I would definitely drop the point. When I've done ww in the past I've always dropped a point a few lbs before I should anyway because I've found that my losses slow down to almost nothing when I get down to the lower end of a stone mark - so yes, if I were I'd drop the point.

:)

Mini likes this.
  8. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

thanks for your replies, i am really chuffed, goin to the gym last week and swimming after must have paid off! it was totm aswell! dont worry Marie D you will get there, i have been doin it for about 2 1/2 years now reason being i like to lose it slow as they say it stays off longer and i always give myself christmas and my summer holiday off! but dont go mad, i just dont count ,the points for that time then get back to it after, although its taken me a little longer to get back into it this time since christmas.
    it makes you feel great when you lose it motivates you and you become more confident especially when people start to notice and when you drop a dress size. it took absoloutly ages for me to drop a dress size but just before christmas it happend! i had noticed my jeans getting lose but a size 12 was still to tight then 1 day i tried some 12s on and they fitted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.