weigh in-drop points or not?

linzi_lou

hi, i did my weekly weigh in yesterday morning and i am now 9 stone 13.8 ! the problem is the .8 as im not sure if i should drop my points now or wait till im 9.13 as im closer to 10 stone than 9.13 at the mo.
my mum who is also doin ww from home (she used to go to classes and has restarted lots of times over the years, and just does it from home at the moment) reckons i should drop them to 19 points per day. thanks x

Hi Linzi!!! - ok, to be honest I'm not completely sure on this one BUT, if it was me, I would drop the point - in my eyes you are now, officially 9 stone something... no longer in the 10's (congratulations by the way!!!! how fabulous is that!!!)

Sorry cant be more help!! xx

i no i cant belive it, i havent been this light for years!!!! :D think i will drop the point, i only had 16 yesterday anyway so i have 3 saved.

Id drop the point too, painful though it can be ;)

thanks for your replies, i am really chuffed, goin to the gym last week and swimming after must have paid off! it was totm aswell! dont worry Marie D you will get there, i have been doin it for about 2 1/2 years now reason being i like to lose it slow as they say it stays off longer and i always give myself christmas and my summer holiday off! but dont go mad, i just dont count ,the points for that time then get back to it after, although its taken me a little longer to get back into it this time since christmas.
it makes you feel great when you lose it motivates you and you become more confident especially when people start to notice and when you drop a dress size. it took absoloutly ages for me to drop a dress size but just before christmas it happend! i had noticed my jeans getting lose but a size 12 was still to tight then 1 day i tried some 12s on and they fitted!

Back