Weigh in in 2 days!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ive been rubbish this week and cannot get back on track and have no excuses for it, Im a lb down from last week but if i stick 200% and drink lots of water can i get a good result still.

Feeling a utter failure and thats why i havent been on cos im doing so ***** :(:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hunni, you can do it , 100% from now on you could get another lb down maybe 2 if you are lucky, good luck hunn.xx

4. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwwww, whatever the result your still here and still committed. You just had a blip. Forgive yourself and forget it now, and carry on as you were before. Remember that it isnt the end of the world, and just carry on where you left off.
    Start today with new resolve.
    Lynne x
    Morning susuan x

5. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    I hope your ok hun. Your def not a failure! Just draw a line under your bad days and start afresh today and you can do it. Today is a new day. xx

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi hun you know you can do it good luck x

7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Come on girl, get back on that wagon, get glugging and hopefully the scales will be kind to you! you have to get back on it at some stage so why not now??? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.