weigh in motivation

clair-louise

its day 15 for me my weigh in is tomorrow and that's my motivation I'm just planning on getting to tomorro, not that I'm stopping then it's just I can't think of the weeks to come without feeling despare . I am looking a little slimmer , lost 8lb in the first week would like 6lb tomorrow to round it off to the first stone. Started at 14st I'm 5.2 and size 16/18 want to be size 14 by 21st of this month. I will refeed for 4 days so I can eat some of the food and then I'm going to get back on it for a further 2 weeks and then refeed again then who knows what I'll do after that. I find this the easiest diet and also the hardest diet I have ever done. Fingers crossed

Good luck Clair-louise! You're doing really well! Im going for my first weigh in later and i've been good all week so really looking forward to it. Totally agree with you about it being the easiest and hardest diet i've ever done. I think what makes it so easy is not having to plan your meals and also having no room to cheat, and of course the rapid weightloss! I tend to lose my will power when it's happening too slowly and im a bugger for allowing myself bigger portion sizes and talking myself into having a glass of wine (closely followed by annhilating the whole bottle) when left to my own devices. It's just hard when you can't have food and everyone around you is eating. This diet has made me realise how much of my life has been based around food (especially at the weekend) I love that lipotrim is really starting to get to the root cause of my weight problem. I can really feel my attitude towards food changing x

Good luck on your weigh hope it will be very positive for u . I hate having that feeling that something is missing and knowing what that something is! I still have moment like that when I'm eating but it's usually wine lol

lol You hit the nail on the head there about feeling like there is something missing all the time. Lost 8lb at weigh in! was hoping for a little more as I have more weight to lose than you, but at least its going in the right direction. Hope to see less of you tomorrow :) Good luck x

Well done on your 8lb of course we won't more but 8lbs is still bloody brill! It's better that 7 or 6 lol how much do u have to lose ?

Thanks! Ultimately i'd like to be around 10 and a half stone, but I've been pretty happy at 11 and a half in the past too, so im just gonna go with the flow and see how I feel when I get there. So I have about 4 or 5 stone to loose. Im feeling hungry today... think its because the kids are with their nanny and I have nothing to do for once. They seem to be creating a welcome distraction at the mo..dirty nappies, entertaining, the endless tidying, and cbeebies driving me mental lol How about you, how much are you wanting to lose? and do you think you'll stay on LT for the duration?

I'd ideally like to weigh 9 St but like you 10 would be fine, I don't know how long I will stay on it after the next 5 weeks will depend on will power or just total bordem. I can't look at in the long term and sooo admire the people in here who have done it for months. It's just one weigh in at a time, I've done it for 4 weeks last time and quit because a holiday and for some unknown reason didn't get back at it. Losing is the easy bit keeping it off is the hard part

Back