weigh in night!!

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
on slimming world lost 1lb tonight but sooo bunged up all the time could it be nerves for weigh in night!!!?? never been like this b4!! eating lots of fruit and veg drinking lots of water, ginger tea, fennal tea, anyone any better ideas??? :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

lizzielipps said:
on slimming world lost 1lb tonight but sooo bunged up all the time could it be nerves for weigh in night!!!?? never been like this b4!! eating lots of fruit and veg drinking lots of water, ginger tea, fennal tea, anyone any better ideas??? :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
Hi! Do u exercise at all? If not maybe some gentle exercise might help. Also, what do u have for ur breakfasts? Something extra high in fibre should help. If there is a huge difference from normal, u r cramping or nauseous u should go see ur doc. Hope that helps a little bit! Xx

lizzielipps said:

Are you drinking enough water?

I have been same been on sw for 4 wks and body still not used to it - asked my advisor she said it's poss too much fibre which for me makes sence with all the extra fruit and veg

sd36 said:
I have been same been on sw for 4 wks and body still not used to it - asked my advisor she said it's poss too much fibre which for me makes sence with all the extra fruit and veg

I had the same problem when I had a couple of weeks off over Christmas and then went back on plan. It lasted about four weeks, try drinking loads of water and make a few changes to the types of fruits and veg you are eating?

I have knocked most fruit out only having soft fruit as process of elimination fruit and beans are my enemy !!!:(

Have you tried rhubarb? Sounds strange but I bought frozen rhubarb defrosted some and ate with sweetener and low fat custard - to be honest it wasn't very nice but really worked for me and its SS

lizzielipps said:

Same it was my first weigh in last night I lost 1.5 lb , I had done 3 spin classes I was told thats way my loss was so little .
But I feel great so I was happy with the loss :)

thanks all for the advice!! went to the doc's because it was starting to get me down and caused a water infection (i always put docs off), he gave me fibrogel it has been working great!! feeling human again now and had a 3.5 lb loss this week woop woop! got my 2st award plus slimmer of the week!! also followed some of your advise thanks guys!!!!

lizzielipps said:
thanks all for the advice!! went to the doc's because it was starting to get me down and caused a water infection (i always put docs off), he gave me fibrogel it has been working great!! feeling human again now and had a 3.5 lb loss this week woop woop! got my 2st award plus slimmer of the week!! also followed some of your advise thanks guys!!!!

Hey well done on your loss glad you're feeling better x

Back