Weigh in No. 1

Ive just had my first weigh in and im delighted to say there is 8.5lb of me gone! Especially delighted because i got my totm last night.

So for all you lipotrimmers on there first week and finding it hard.. Stick with it!! Its 100% worth it! It gets easier, u feel better, more energy, no bloating and once you get weighed and see the dreaded scales go down instead of the usual up, you'll receive new motivation to hold on in there! Good luck!! x

Very well done on a great loss !

Well done a great loss x ha talk about more energy I'm on day seven - weigh in later - and my house have never been si clean or my children so organised!

Angellove said:
Well done a great loss x ha talk about more energy I'm on day seven - weigh in later - and my house have never been si clean or my children so organised!

Im the same, i have so much more energy on lipotrim! I have washibg done, shoppin done, more energy to play with my son, i sleep all the way through the night aswell. x

I know what you mean I can finally have the energy to play with the kids and I'm not so grouchy and cooking them great meals too! It makes me think all that junk I was filling my face with was making me feel miserable not only psychologically but physically!

Well done, fab loss x

Brilliant! Fantastic to know about having more energy too! I am not starting LT yet until I get back from a weekend away on 5th March. Really wish I could start now though, it's so inspiring hearing of people doing well on it! I tried it once a year ago and got ill after 4 days so had to stop it. Thought at the time it was the lipotrim, but I think it could have actually been a nasty stomach bug. Time will tell!

Back