Weigh in no 2

catz

Weigh in numero deux today.....down 3lbs :( Although I guess this is probably down to me not drinking enough water during the last week. Must do better!!!

3lbs is great though!
Lots of people on here seem to have a slow week 2 and then an amazing week 3.
I have my weigh in today and I don't think my week 2 is that great either. So I'm hanging on to week 3.

Don't be disappointed though. 3lbs is still great!

well done catz, the loss of 3lbs as brought your loss to a stone in a fortnight, that really is fantastic :) xx

omigod lady24 you're right!! I was so focused on lbs that I actually forgot that!!! Oh I feel way better now!

good im glad you do chick :) you really should be proud of yourself for that achievement :D X get in!!!! ;) keep up the good work!

well done on your weight loss. 1 stone in 2 weeks is ggrrrreat. Good luck with the coming week ;) xx

Well done catz ... a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic and nothing to be disappointed with, so smile :)

Keep it up x

Brilliant! Well done you! I have my second weigh-in tomorrow. Excited but nervous too! Think I may have just about lost a stone in two weeks, but despite everything, i'm feeling good - that's the main thing. Good luck with week three. x

Back