Weigh In No.4

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Ello ello ello :)

Well Scott & I have finished our first month, and this mornings weigh in result was 2lbs off for me and 3lbs off for Scott :). I'm not having any of my easter eggs this weekend either, now thats dedication for you, haha! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Take care xx

Well done to you both 1 month down and going well, I havent bought my kids Easter eggs this year as they tend to leave them and I always used to eat them on a night, lol. so this year they got stuff for their Xbox 360's instead more expensive however but more healthy.

Wow, over a stone in four weeks, that's fab! Well done :hug99: xx

Well done, going well. good luck next week

Well done to you both. It must be great having someone to do the diet with you as you can encourage each other while also knowing how hard it is at times!

Thanks everyone, Happy Easter :D

Well done to you both 1 month down and going well, I havent bought my kids Easter eggs this year as they tend to leave them and I always used to eat them on a night, lol. so this year they got stuff for their Xbox 360's instead more expensive however but more healthy.

Awww lol im sure they preferred the stuff for the Xbox didnt they? :)

Well done to you both again this week. Yesterday should have been my 4th weigh in but due to illness/sickness here i didn't manage to get to boots. Will not worry about it and just make sure i get there next week.
Keep up your good work :clap: xx

Sorry you've been ill hun, hope you feel better soon. I bet you'll have a brilliant loss next weigh in, 2 weeks worth :D

Well done to you both. It must be great having someone to do the diet with you as you can encourage each other while also knowing how hard it is at times!

Yeah it's so much easier having Scott doing it with me, at least we can encourage eachother :)

xx

Back