Weigh in no 5 tomorrow!!!

JUSTKITTY

Wow! Five weeks! I remember when I started thinking two weeks was a long time. How on earth could I manage 5?!

I want to have lost 2lb this week to make 20- I want total of 21 minimum by weigh in 6!!

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck!!:)

:party0023: You have done really well ... keep it up. :)

Good luck hun :) let us all know how you get on. Sure it will be fab! xxxxx

Good luck hun Xxx

well done on making it through your 5th week ! good luck :) you will do great :D

X Debs X

Only about 6 hours to weigh in! I measured this morning and since I started I've lost 3'inches off my waist, 3 inches off my bust, 1.5 inches off each thigh and 2cm from my arms.

Wow! :)

Only about 6 hours to weigh in! I measured this morning and since I started I've lost 3'inches off my waist, 3 inches off my bust, 1.5 inches off each thigh and 2cm from my arms.

Wow! :)

:0clapper:

Only lost 1pm but could be water retention. Could be because I ss+ all week first time, could be because I had 3 bars and don't normally have them, could be as I had last Monday off even though I was really good.'either way only one week until my holiday and I wanted to have lost 21lb in total. At 19lb so far.

I can do it! Feel disappointed though!

Dont be disappointed - its a loss and you sound focused so you can do it - then have a fab holiday!!!!

Congrats on the 1lb hun,a loss is a loss no matter how small so be proud of yourself for that.
You will defo lose the 2lb by next week and then you`ll be at the target you have set for yourself,

Stay strong and positive.

You can lose that 2lb in time for your holiday hun Xxx

Back