1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

weigh in not so bad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    went to weighin this morning and i gained 1lb so not so bad really was expecting more, what with all the birthday chocolate i ate over the week.:sigh:

am really going to give it my best shot this week and really try to stick to it, i need to plan my meals in advance and not try to do it when i get up in the morning, my only trouble is about mid afternoon i get really bored at work and i just start to eat, im not hungry. i think i need to plan something sweet to have at that time of day has anyone got any ideas of what i can have that sweet but not fruit.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I'm exactly the same. I can do plan until 4pm ish and then I start eating cos I'm bored. Nothing but chocolate satisifies me! I'm not the best to give advice as I've been off plan for a while but I try to eat somehting chocolate but a small bit - like a mini bag of cadbury buttons or animals (4 syns) - it feels like a proper treat and is sweet but is a controlled portion. Or maybe try a Highlights - not the satisfaction of eating but sweet and only 1.5 syns for the dark chocolate ones.
    It's good that you recognise that this time is a danger period for you and you can take charge of it by planning.
    Good luck!
  4. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love highlights in porridge. Nice snack at night, with the porridge and milx has hex.

1lb is not bad when you expect more! Well done and good luck for this week :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.