weigh in not so bad

metrognome

is getting better at it
went to weighin this morning and i gained 1lb so not so bad really was expecting more, what with all the birthday chocolate i ate over the week.:sigh:

am really going to give it my best shot this week and really try to stick to it, i need to plan my meals in advance and not try to do it when i get up in the morning, my only trouble is about mid afternoon i get really bored at work and i just start to eat, im not hungry. i think i need to plan something sweet to have at that time of day has anyone got any ideas of what i can have that sweet but not fruit.
thanks
karen

I'm exactly the same. I can do plan until 4pm ish and then I start eating cos I'm bored. Nothing but chocolate satisifies me! I'm not the best to give advice as I've been off plan for a while but I try to eat somehting chocolate but a small bit - like a mini bag of cadbury buttons or animals (4 syns) - it feels like a proper treat and is sweet but is a controlled portion. Or maybe try a Highlights - not the satisfaction of eating but sweet and only 1.5 syns for the dark chocolate ones.
It's good that you recognise that this time is a danger period for you and you can take charge of it by planning.
Good luck!

I love highlights in porridge. Nice snack at night, with the porridge and milx has hex.

1lb is not bad when you expect more! Well done and good luck for this week :)

Back