Weigh in number 1

Cheers Carly! This is going to be my bum in 3.5 weeks! :)x

Congrats on that fabulous loss catt x

well done was my first weigh in today and i lost 11lb to it feels great its that that will keep me going :)

That's great Cat. Hope mine is that too, keep your fingers crossed :)

Thanks Cluck good luck and my fingers are tightly crossed xx

Well done, fantastic news. I lost 7 pounds on my first weigh in today. So pleased with myself!

Well done Supersalmon! That's exactly what I'm aiming for...am down 5 so far but lost nothing today :( Hoping I can shed the final two in the next two days... x Half a stone, it's a big achievement, good for you!

wkdstepmum
Thank you and I'm sure you'll lose loads more this week. I was a bit disheartened halfway through the first week as I was weighing myself every day - BEWARE - this can really hinder your positive outlook if for example you haven't lost anything that day.
This forum is brilliant it really keeps my mind on the main task in hand and keeps my confidence and determination up and I'm sure is does for you too?!
Once we're through the first week and in ketosis, I believe it is all downhill from there - GOOD TIMES AHEAD!xx

Thanks Supersalmon I really hope so!!! I did get totally disheartened yesterday because 15lbs seems like a huge amount to lose to me and not seeing the scales go down was a big disappointment, especially when you see people here with big massive losses! Had to remind myself to wake up and appreciate the 5lbs I've lost so far! Positive attitude is back again!!! :)

Back