Weigh in number 1!!

lil_legs

Gold Member
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed!!

I lost 9lb!!! Whoo hoo!!

Firmly back in the 10's now... next stop black dress... then next stop... the 9's!!

I know my loss will be a LOT smaller next week but if i can get another 3 off i'll be really happy!

Good Work!
Fab loss! Keep up the fight!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed!!
Firmly back in the 10's now... next stop black dress... then next stop... the 9's!!!

great news.. as long as the next line to that is'nt next stop Burger King then your well on your way :D

definately not!!

i have been craving a dominos like you wouldnt believe, its the only thing i want! if i still want it this badly on my night off plan on the 16th i will have and enjoy a small one and thats me done and back to 100% the next day without fail!

Dominos was my main weakness along with KFC, bet ya can not wait for your treat night.

It's keeping me 100% knowing I can have a small treat ( that and my vodka is all I'll be having ) and it's still less than I'd have on a 'normal' day but I think it's the right attitude to have.

When I finish the diet I'm going to be good a gold sun- fri then have a LITTLE treat on a saturday :)

Well done lil legs that's an amazing loss
How much are you planning to
Lose in total and when us your goal

That's amazing!! Well done!

Amy1985 said:
Well done lil legs that's an amazing loss
How much are you planning to
Lose in total and when us your goal

Thanks all!

I want to lose 27 lb in total realistically I want to lose at least 21 in total to take me under 10 st for my holidays on 18th aug ( have 2, maybe 3 planned nights off during that time) then I'll go back to ww when I get bck to lose the rest and get back to healthy eating and maintaining!!

Back