weigh in number 14!

missyd

Gold Member
:D:D well im at my target weight lost 2 and a half pounds this week:D:D
my initial target was to be the weight i was pre pregnancy and in a size 12 again both of which i have done! i am so happy with how i am now have discussed tfr with my chemist and have decided to stay on it til the end of the month so another 3 weeks then i will do the refeed:eek: cant believe how quickly this has come around.Again thank you to all you lovely people for the great help and support you all give x

awesome *high five*

thats sooooo brilliant donna! im well proud of u! u are amazing and such an inspiration - i have never heard a moan or a groan from u the whole time u have been on TFR - u are such a positive and kind person.

Well done and enjoy the last few weeks - what BMI do u think u will be at the end of the month babe?

xxx

Brilliant babe!! You must feel amazing. You have set your goal and worked hard and achieved it. Inspirational well done xxx

awesome *high five*

thats sooooo brilliant donna! im well proud of u! u are amazing and such an inspiration - i have never heard a moan or a groan from u the whole time u have been on TFR - u are such a positive and kind person.

Well done and enjoy the last few weeks - what BMI do u think u will be at the end of the month babe?

xxx
Oooo i really dont know i am .8 from 25 at the moment so maybe around 23 which i would be more than happy with:D i think i have been so lucky on my time on tfr i seemed to have skipped all the horrible bits that you can get! x

:happy096::party0038::happy096::party0038::happy096::party0038:

Way to go!!!!

Massive congrats on getting to your goals, a fantastic acheivment and so inspirational to us on LT :)

Well done you have done it congrats on reaching your goal

well done missyd youve reached your target the feeling must be amazing
xx

Delighted for you Donna, and very well deserved. As Nic said, no moaning from you ever. We can all take a lesson from you.
A brilliant result from a brilliant lady, well done. xx

Awesome job babe, really well done :)

Donna that is fantastic! Well done babe.

x

thanks everyone i have another 3 weeks on tfr but will be definately sticking around this site x

Get the flip in ! :D Well done you !! :D xx

Another LT success story !

Back