• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in number 14!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
:D:D well im at my target weight lost 2 and a half pounds this week:D:D
my initial target was to be the weight i was pre pregnancy and in a size 12 again both of which i have done! i am so happy with how i am now have discussed tfr with my chemist and have decided to stay on it til the end of the month so another 3 weeks then i will do the refeed:eek: cant believe how quickly this has come around.Again thank you to all you lovely people for the great help and support you all give x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
awesome *high five*

thats sooooo brilliant donna! im well proud of u! u are amazing and such an inspiration - i have never heard a moan or a groan from u the whole time u have been on TFR - u are such a positive and kind person.

Well done and enjoy the last few weeks - what BMI do u think u will be at the end of the month babe?

xxx

missyd

Gold Member
awesome *high five*

thats sooooo brilliant donna! im well proud of u! u are amazing and such an inspiration - i have never heard a moan or a groan from u the whole time u have been on TFR - u are such a positive and kind person.

Well done and enjoy the last few weeks - what BMI do u think u will be at the end of the month babe?

xxx
Oooo i really dont know i am .8 from 25 at the moment so maybe around 23 which i would be more than happy with:D i think i have been so lucky on my time on tfr i seemed to have skipped all the horrible bits that you can get! x

Jinnie

S: 13st5lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 3st2lb(23.53%)
:happy096::party0038::happy096::party0038::happy096::party0038:

Way to go!!!!

Massive congrats on getting to your goals, a fantastic acheivment and so inspirational to us on LT :)

Well done you have done it congrats on reaching your goal

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
well done missyd youve reached your target the feeling must be amazing
xx

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Delighted for you Donna, and very well deserved. As Nic said, no moaning from you ever. We can all take a lesson from you.
A brilliant result from a brilliant lady, well done. xx

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Awesome job babe, really well done :)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Donna that is fantastic! Well done babe.

x

missyd

Gold Member
thanks everyone i have another 3 weeks on tfr but will be definately sticking around this site x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Get the flip in ! :D Well done you !! :D xx

Another LT success story !