Weigh in number 2

Myckala

Sooo this week I was expecting a smallish loss of about 3lb because there has been quite a few people saying their second week weigh in was disappointing compared to their first but I come out with a loss of 7.5lb :) definitely given me the incentive to continue, suppose I should prepare for a smaller loss next week now...but a loss is a loss (Y)

Whooo hoo! Excellent! Never look a gift horse in the mouth! Take losses in any size they come! Well done you and keep going.

What an amazing couple of weeks - well done you! :D

well done on your loss, you are doing amazing. keep up the good work:)

Thank you all :) you know you've lost weight when you have to tac your trousers so they'll stay up (Y) I think that's the best feeling, when your clothes start to drop off you....more of the same please LT aha x

Fantastic loss, well done :) x

well done thats fantastic!! I know what you mean about clothes! I was back to school today over the holidays and people ahve started to notice...I love it!! Though people who know what I am doing and who are against havent made any comments! LOL

well done thats fantastic!! I know what you mean about clothes! I was back to school today over the holidays and people ahve started to notice...I love it!! Though people who know what I am doing and who are against havent made any comments! LOL

Argh there are always people like that!! I have a friend who is adamant that low calorie diets are dangerous and telling me it's just a fad that I won't stick to....all I need to do is cut down and exercise yadayadaya I keep saying it's up to me and different things work for different people, I can't wait till I can turn round
And say I told you it was safe, that it worked and I could keep the weight off :) bring on September aha maybe then I'll be at my goal weight who knows....I think it just helps me stick to it even more to prove them wrong, hope you feel the same and if you dont just ignore them
:) x

Back