Weigh In Number 3 for Letmeout

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello ,
Well- weigh in number 3 today and I'm really amazed and delighted to have lost another 6lbs- that 25.5 lbs in 3 weeks. I know I have lost quickly because I'm so large to start with but it feels great anyway. Goal for next week is to get into the 20's !
You guys have been such an inspiration- thank yo
xxx

Congratulations letmeout, that's fabulous :D :party0011:

Really brilliant Mary Anne! I am SO pleased for you!

Chris
x

Congrats thats a great weight loss - so a round of applause for you I think x :clap:

Brillopads, well done!!

Gx

Thanks for replies ! Really helps me.
Porgeous- love your new photo- you look Gorgeous.
Can you believe that top !! You have done so well- and no need for a tummy tuck for you by the looks of it!!

WOW that's really wonderful keep up the eonderful work and you'll soon be a mini mini :)

Hello ,
Well- weigh in number 3 today and I'm really amazed and delighted to have lost another 6lbs- that 25.5 lbs in 3 weeks. I know I have lost quickly because I'm so large to start with but it feels great anyway. Goal for next week is to get into the 20's !
You guys have been such an inspiration- thank yo
xxx

Well done on a FAB loss :D:D

you're doin great !!!

fingers crossed for those 20s next week.....

Debz xx

You have done absolutely fantastic, what other diet can give you these results...

One tip, don't say that you have lost weight, say you have got rid of it, as lost things get found in the end!!

Keep up the good work it is fantastic..

Love

You have done absolutely fantastic, what other diet can give you these results...

One tip, don't say that you have lost weight, say you have got rid of it, as lost things get found in the end!!

Keep up the good work it is fantastic..

Love

Yup- you're right- got rid of sounds PERMANENT!
Thanks. Feel very content today - and so much better in mind, body & spirit!

Let me out, wow that is AMAZING, you outta be grinning from ear to ear, that is some accomplishment! Way to go girl, looks like you are on a roll... Best of luck in reaching your goal! Your off to a GREAT start..

Ah thanks peeps- i am really chuffed- though I can't qiute beleive it.
And amazingly-people are starting to notice!!!

Back