• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in number 6!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:I was a bit worried as I needed to get weighed today (day 6) as I am not here tomorrow and would normally weigh in the morning so thought that an afternoon weigh in might be sad :cry:

However!!

I am proud to announce that after 6 weeks of 100% SS, i have lost another 3lb bringing my toal up to 25lb!!

I really am so chuffed..... And would advise that anyone thinking of giving this diet a go.. to give it a real try..... I know it's not for everyone, but I was 'that one' (of many) who has done every diet before and never have i been this sucessful.

I'm a very happy bunny today!!!

xx:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::talk017::talk017::wow::wow:
Tilly
Thats fantastic hon !!! Well done you .
and so you should be happy hon you are doing so so well.
GO girl!!! Keep smiling your doing fab xxx

Lily

Gold Member
Yay, Tilly!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done! You're an inspiration, hun. :D

Great news and well done. Happy happy happy

Good job my family are in on this as I am doing the cheshire cat impression!
I was so sure the extra hours, extra fluid and a meal would cause me to sts or something...
x

Oh well done Tilly, I have my 6th weigh in this evening and I just dont feel good about. I think I may have done the impossible and put weight on!!! HTH is this possible?!?! xx

Well done Tilly! I only lost 1 1/2lb this week, but it is my totm so I shouldn't be surprised. Takes my total loss in 8 weeks to 29lbs. Despite how I've been feeling over the last few days, I know I couldn't have done this on any other diet.

Well done you!
Go girl!!!
x

Ibizamad

Loving losing
Well done Tilly...fantastic achievement...:D

Sarah
x

Awwwww Im so happy for you :D yay keep on going youve done soooooooooo well I hope i can do as well I really do :D WELL DONE <Hugs>

Wales

Silver Member
Well done Tilly, great loss am really pleased for you...

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Brilliant hun! your doing so well so keep up the good work
xxxx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well done. Its my weigh in on Wednesday night and hope I can lose 3lb. Keep at it x

Come to this late, but well done Tilly, that's such an impressive loss. It really spurs others on! x