Weigh In Number 7.........

kayjay

And I've lost another 6LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it - convinced myself that I'd have a small loss this week!! I don't weigh at home as I'd be on and off the scales all the time otherwise, so i was GOBSMACKED when my CDC told me!!

That has now brought my weight loss to 3 stone 2lbs in 7 weeks!! Thanks to EVERYONE on minis - you are all amazingly supportive and inspiring......:worthy:

Good luck to everyone for the coming week

Loadsalove

Kj xxx

And I've lost another 6LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it - convinced myself that I'd have a small loss this week!! I don't weigh at home as I'd be on and off the scales all the time otherwise, so i was GOBSMACKED when my CDC told me!!

That has now brought my weight loss to 3 stone 2lbs in 7 weeks!! Thanks to EVERYONE on minis - you are all amazingly supportive and inspiring......:worthy:

Good luck to everyone for the coming week

Loadsalove

Kj xxx

WOW WOW WOW !!!! amazing loss in just 7 weeks !!! :D

well done !!! good luck for next week !

Debz xx

Thanks Debz! Really am just flabbergasted!! (love using that word!!)

Kj xxx

wow, wonderful - congratulations :party0011: :D

Thansk everyone! Good luck with your weigh ins this week - you;re all doing fab!!

Kj xxx

OMG ... that's brilliant!!! Congratulations x

Thankyou everyone!!

Becky - Yep - people are starting to notice!! I haven't changed my work tunic yet (nurses top) and its just getting baggier and baggier. I've dropped 2 dress sizes and can sometimes get into the third size down if its a generous cut. I'm having to roll my trousers over at the top to stop them from falling down!! I really should go and buy a few new items of clothing, but i'm just worried i'm gonna waste my money if the weight keeps coming off at this rate.

How are you going - good luck with your WI this week hun!

Kj xxx

Well done KJ what a fantastic loss. I've just started and had 1 weigh in, 11lbs off.Can you tell me if you stuck to it rigidly, cause I am and i'm hoping to lose about the same.

Thankyou everyone!!

Becky - Yep - people are starting to notice!! I haven't changed my work tunic yet (nurses top) and its just getting baggier and baggier. I've dropped 2 dress sizes and can sometimes get into the third size down if its a generous cut. I'm having to roll my trousers over at the top to stop them from falling down!! I really should go and buy a few new items of clothing, but i'm just worried i'm gonna waste my money if the weight keeps coming off at this rate.

How are you going - good luck with your WI this week hun!

Kj xxx

fantastic
Iam a student nurse and felt so self conscious on dress fitting day think i was the biggest in the room i thought i was a size 24 ended up ordering a 28 ! dont leave it too late to get your size or the patients will be having a sneak peak lol cant wait till the uniform starts feeling looser!! you used to have the same statistics as me keep going i start on wednesday so ill keep you posted

congratulations:)

Hi Carol

I have stuck to the plan 100% - i've had my moments though!! Luckily I have no kids (yet!! would love them one day) so i don't have the temptation of cooking for them. I've not yet been tempted by the dogs food!!

I'm quite a tall girl, and i make sure that i drink between 5-6 litres of water a day. It really is a brilliant diet and if you follow the plan, the weight just falls off!! I'm on Day 1 of week 8 and I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by!!

Good luck - you'll do fab!! And if you ever get down or tempted, hop on here and read posts and check out the inspiation slide show. Keeps you right on track!!

Love Kj xxx

What a great Loser (in the nicest possible way).

I am on week 1 and have lots to lose but hope my results are as good as yours. Your an inspiration...

How on earth can you manage to drink so much water cos I'm struggling with 2.5 - 3 litres.

Michelle

Woweeeeeeeee!!!!!! :party0011: Fandabbydosy!!!!! :party0011:
Well done you that truly is awesome! :D

Julesy - thanks hun!!

Michelle - Thankyou very much!! When i started this, to reach my goal weight of 11 and half stone i faced losing 10 and half stone. I really struggled in the beginning trying to visualise this, but the support of my family and my CDC, i've just kept my head down and ploughed on with it!! You will be amazed at the results you get on this diet, and you too will soon be inspiring people when they read your losses in a few weeks time!

On the water front, I've always drunk water in work all day, maybe not quite as much as i am now though!! I take a 1.5 litre bottle of water to work with me and sip constantly throughout the day. I never try and gulp down 1 litre at a time - think this would make me feel sick!! I drink 4 bottles a day between 7:30am and 10:30 at night.

Good luck with your cd journey and keep us all informed of how you get on!! :D

Love Kj xxx

I will KJ

I hope that my losses show about the same as yours as I get deflated if I have been good and it doesnt show on the scales. (The reason for previous failures).

However, Turkey is my inspiration at the minute and not going around dripping in sweat with this extra 6 stone of lard on me.

Well Done you yet again!!! you should be proud:party0019:

Take Care

Michelle x

If you do have a low loss week, don't let it get you down!! I had a 1lb loss in week 4 and it was really getting me down. I logged on to minis and someone posted how, on the scale of things, what you lose each individual week is irrelevant on the scale of things. They explained that if someone told you today that in 6 months you would be 6 stone lighter, how you got there week by week wouldn't matter. One week you may have a fantastic loss and the next a small loss - you will get to goal!!

I think you'll do fab - committing to doing this diet shows that you already have resolve and determination to lose weight!! You'll have a fantastic holiday!!

Kj xxx

Back