Weigh in number 9

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I lost 3lb today, the least i have lost so far... It must be either the exercise or the psyllium, so one will have to go.. It can't be the psyllium cos i need that!! I told you that exercise is not good!! pmsl... I am joking, i will continue to exercise.

I am really gutted though because this is the one week i wanted to lose 4lbs so that i would have lost 3 stone exactly in 9 weeks, but it wasn't to be.. At least i know if i stay 100% this week, i would have lost 3 stone by my next weigh in.

I hope you are all doing well, and good luck all Monday Weighers x x

Su Su Su.....

3lbs is fantastic... I lost three pounds for three weeks on the run about this time in my LT then I lost 5 and 4, it's gonna change, your lucky to have kept 4 everyweek...

Trust me, I was right about pysillium, apart from it tasting like weetabix lol oh and it didn't work for me pmsl. And I'm 100% sure I'm right about exercise being good, apart from when u pull a muscle or hurt yourself pmsl am I right at all I don't know... Look what your doing your confusing me... Watch out... Su will corrupt us all!! Pmsl

Keep if up Hun, fantastic loss, well done xx

Su 3lb is brill:D i only hope that my weightloss is as consistant as yours.
Well dun you!!

Lydiaxx

Well done 3lbs is good. Keep on the wagon and you will soon reach your targets.

Well Done

Well done Su. 3lb is fab :) Well done on getting started with the exercise too :) It's not uncommon to retain a little fluid during the first few weeks of beginning to exercise, so don't let that put you off. It will balance out as your body adjusts to the activity :)

xx

Once again Su I am insanely jealous of your weight loss..you really and truly are an inspiration. I know you're used to losing 4lbs a week but in fairness 3lbs is still pretty damn good...:clap:

My weigh in is just after 2pm....:eek:..x

Thank you all for your lovely comments:

Amanda.. I know you are right about the psyllium (weetabix-pah!!lol) and the exercise so i will continue with both... Corrupt you?? Moi??? ... pmsl x x x

Lydia.. I am sure it will be... Our losses are very similar.

Kevin... Thank you so much.. You are doing really well too.. I must admit this week has been really hard for some reason x x

Jayne... Thank you for telling me that. That makes me feel much better about the exercise... I don't need much of an excuse to give up!! lol x x

Ella.. I will keep everything crossed for you at 2pm, but i am sure you won't need it. x x

woohooo Su well done. you have had some amazing losses. and just shy of 3 stone in 9 weeks is am amazing achievement.

Su, another 3lbs is totally brilliant!

Am I reading this correctly in that you have started to exercise?????? OMG :eek: I thought that you were proud of being, by your own account, the laziest woman on the planet??!!

Su 3lb is a fantastic loss pmsl, I have to say that seems as that's what I also lost at todays WI. Keep up The good work your an inspiration I just hope I do as well as you x

Well done Bev ... You are doing great x x x

Su, another 3lbs is totally brilliant!

Am I reading this correctly in that you have started to exercise?????? OMG :eek: I thought that you were proud of being, by your own account, the laziest woman on the planet??!!

Believe me, it is under sufferance!! It seems to be a coincidence that the only week i decide to do some exercise, i have my lowest weight loss.... I am going to carry on with the walking and the wii fit every weekday, and if i do not lose 4lb next week, that's it.. I am going back to being Waynetta Slob!!!! lol x x

I'm sure that you'll be fine! I did loads of walking over the weekend, hours and hours of it, hanging on to Paul's arm and with my stick in the other hand....perhaps that's why I lost a couple of lbs even though I ate??? Bloody arm aches like mad too!

:sigh:

Well done on the loss, ur doing brill xx

Hey Su
Well done. 3lbs is very steady & as long as you're loosing that's the main thing.
Su

Well done Su.. 3lbs is a great weightloss!

First of all well done on the 3lbs huni!!!

secondly ? when did you start exercising?? I thought we were a team? Youve let the side down Su, this means I will have to start doing something Im not going to be the only one sat on the sofa! pmsl I do want to start toning up now though, I was just holding off for as long as I could hehe :)

First of all well done on the 3lbs huni!!!

secondly ? when did you start exercising?? I thought we were a team? Youve let the side down Su, this means I will have to start doing something Im not going to be the only one sat on the sofa! pmsl I do want to start toning up now though, I was just holding off for as long as I could hehe :)

I really don't want to Daisy!! lol
I have started on the wii, and if that goes ok i will start swimming, but if i start losing less weight, i am coming back on the sofa!! lol x x x

I can think of some exercise that you guys can do on the sofa....!

Back