weigh in number 9

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
.....and its another 3lbs down for me.I have to be honest and say i was a little bit down about it but a loss is a loss and ive got over any annoyance and just told myself to COP ON...lol

Ive had some good losses over the last 9 weeks and i have to look at the bigger picture.

Thanx for reading xx

Well done good loss this far in!!! How much gave u lost in 9 weeks and far do u have to go?

Well done good loss this far in!!! How much gave u lost in 9 weeks and far do u have to go?

Thanx shell09.
Ive lost 51lbs in the 9 weeks and i would like to lose another 49 to take me to the 100lb mark before i go away in august.Dont know if its do-able but im gonna give it my best shot.I do have more than the 100lb to lose but thats my target for now.

My losses are in my signature for each week.

3lbs is brilliant - especially as you averaged 5lbs a week the two weeks before. Come on Elaine...give yourself a whoop! Or at leat high-five yourself - which is basically clapping - but yeah! Whoop!

51lbs in 9 weeks is fantastic - well done you. And, as Cerulean says, that 3lb took you to the brink of a stone in a mere 3 weeks! Go on, do a bit of flag waving, you really deserve it.

C x

Thanx girls,i do love ,the motivation on here,it really helps alot.

@ Clazzac,i didnt actually think of it like that,almost a stone in 3 weeks,i was too focused on the negative,i shall consider myself reprimanded....:whoopass:..lol

@Cerulean,im giveing myself a high five at the minute..:clap:.Can i hear a WHOOP,WHOOP.

Thanx girls coming on here has cheered me up.

well done Elaine..

its not just the loss you've acheived, its the sticking to the cd for this long and getting to the point your at now..

keep going with it x

SO MUCH TO LOSE! said:
Thanx shell09.
Ive lost 51lbs in the 9 weeks and i would like to lose another 49 to take me to the 100lb mark before i go away in august.Dont know if its do-able but im gonna give it my best shot.I do have more than the 100lb to lose but thats my target for now.

My losses are in my signature for each week.

Woooohooooooo you have done amazing and should be really proud of yourself!
Defo a high five :) xx

Back