Weigh-in of tissle

tisseltass

Hello all!

I weight in yesterday at 176, which is basically 5 lbs down since the start last week. I'm actually doing a different LCD brand than cambrigde, but same principles apply. I do eat a little more, 800 kcal's a day because I really like to work out and it did not quite cut it for me to just have 500 kcal's then. I feel good, I'm just really tired! But, that could be just from life in general I guess. ;)

Cheers!

I did a bike ride with my son and was ill for the rest of the afternoon,but I'm only on ss. could it be that you're exercising too much and that's why you're tired? Plus early days on any diet make you tired I think...x

mummymonster said:
I did a bike ride with my son and was ill for the rest of the afternoon,but I'm only on ss. could it be that you're exercising too much and that's why you're tired? Plus early days on any diet make you tired I think...x

Yes! The first week is always hard I think, but today I felt so much better! Full of energy, love it! Did a weigh-in today and I'm down 2lbs. But that's fine! I really feel like I'm working in the right direction so, when we know we are on the right track we need to trust ourselves and not the scale. :)
Hugs!

I'm not doing very well at the mo, need to kick start my motivation ASAP! Not gorging on food though, just eating too many carbs I think. Bk on ss tomorrow. Xx

YEEY! So today was my weigh-in and I was down 6 lbs and I'm now at 164! YEY! And, the last two weeks have been with basically no meal replacers... Awesome! So happy! I just hope I can keep this up.. :)

I eat very clean and enjoy that, if you like you can visit my blog at humblefoods.tumblr.com with a lot of low cal and health recipes... :)

Back