Weigh in result

PositiveBetty

Hi... I lost 3lbs... I am a little disappointed but I guess it's still a loss. I'm hoping for a larger one next week. :)

Yes that is true... I am pleased I lost...the thing is I don't want to think that my goal is unrealistic. I want to lose 4 and a half stone in foundation and I need to lose more than 3lb per week to get there.

My counsellor seems to think it's unrealistic and that it will average out at 3 lbs a week. I'll prove her wrong! :D

Well done Betty - think of it this way - you lost nearly a quarter of stone! I think that is pretty bloody good!

The one thing I have learnt with this diet, even if you follow the diet to the letter, you still have no control over how much you lose! It's down to your body I guess. But if anyone does find a way to lose more quickly, PLEASE let us know

My counsellor seems to think it's unrealistic and that it will average out at 3 lbs a week. I'll prove her wrong! :D

I am in week 10 and just worked out my average - its 4.52 pounds a week, and thats with a few 2 pounder weeks.....so keep trying - thats the best you can do. Your body will do the rest!

Lol you are so right there Corey. Unlike with other diets you know you might have eaten that little bit too much. With this you just have the packs and what will be will be. I do struggle with the water though... I definitely don't manage 4l a day...more like 3. Do you think that will slow it down?

Might do Betty. It can also lead to constipation and hemmies....so best get those 4L down!! it is a struggle! Do you use the flavourings? Sometimes for a treat I mix up some sparkling water with them - it tastes like a pop, and you tend to drink it more quickly - or at least I do. Couple of those, and theres your 4th L and its a nice change from plain water!!:D

Not sure - there are days (usually the weekends) when I only manage about 3. But I think the more you drink the less water your body will keep hold off. If it knows it's getting a regular watering, it doesn't need to hold on to so much - that might help??????

Yeah I do drink fizzy as well... right will make an extra effort to do the 4l.

don't think I can manage 6l!!!! but will try 4 ;)

I try to drink 6 a day now - it seems to work, but then again I haven't tried dropping back to 4 yet!

Back