weigh in result

ickleladynat

I lost 3.5lbs this week :D:D:D

I think that home made cheese cake must have worked :8855:

I've also lost all the weigh I had put on so i'm chuffed with that. ROll on another week weigh in next week.

yay well done you cheesecake yummy!!

Thanks all!!! I'm well and truely chuffed!!!! Lets hope next week brings more joy!!!

I'm going to have some of dads home made soup as a treat. It shouldn't be too bad though as long as I don't have lots of chicken bits. x

im sure it will..just keep writing it down,and remember how your feeling at the moment,im sure that will help you stay focused...and im here if you need anything xxx

im sure it will..just keep writing it down,and remember how your feeling at the moment,im sure that will help you stay focused...and im here if you need anything xxx

Thanks Vic your a star!!! I think it really has helped me writing a food diary on here so I will def be keeping that up. Hopefully get this stone off by Xmas :D:D:D

your the star,youve perserveered,and youve stuck to the plan and its paid off.defo keep writing it down,i still do and ive been doing the plan since 1998..keeps you in track and even if your having a **** day at lest youve made a note of it..a stone go for it girl!!!!!made up for you babes...

your the star,youve perserveered,and youve stuck to the plan and its paid off.defo keep writing it down,i still do and ive been doing the plan since 1998..keeps you in track and even if your having a **** day at lest youve made a note of it..a stone go for it girl!!!!!made up for you babes...

Wow you've been doing this for 10 years? Thats amazing!!!! I want a stone off by christmas and then a LOT more for summer. ha ha. xx

well go for it what youve got to lose???yep 10 years thats coz its a bloody good eating plan,and ive been at target for 4 years,still go to class for my weekly weigh in,if i didnt i wouldnt be able to give you and fellow slimmers any advice or help,and i would have put my weight back on,and whats the put in that coz we all work so hard to get it of in the 1st place..

Thats brill Vic. Well done you. If I ever tried to 'go it alone' I know for a fact it wouldn't work. I need the threat of the weekly weigh in. lol x

Thats brill Vic. Well done you. If I ever tried to 'go it alone' I know for a fact it wouldn't work. I need the threat of the weekly weigh in. lol x
yep the weekly weigh in defo keeps us in check,and i still feel **** when ive had a gain,just like you and everyone on this site.even though ive been doing the plan for years this site and the people on here its given me a new buzz as far as slimming world is concerned,and its great to talk to people outside of my class and here there stories:Dx

So whats the recipe for this magic cheesecake then? Well done hun x

Woohoo! (I'll have that cheesecake recipe thanks, must be magic!)

well the cheese cake IS NOT s/w friendly ...... but here goes haha ... chocolate digestive biscuits, melted butter, mix together. The mix soft cheese with double cream together. Place choc digestives into a cake dish layer the soft cheese and double cream mixture on top. The add your topping. We melted white chocolate and layer that on top with chocolate sprinkles. .... I'll probably get told off for posting this. haah xxx

well the cheese cake IS NOT s/w friendly ...... but here goes haha ... chocolate digestive biscuits, melted butter, mix together. The mix soft cheese with double cream together. Place choc digestives into a cake dish layer the soft cheese and double cream mixture on top. The add your topping. We melted white chocolate and layer that on top with chocolate sprinkles. .... I'll probably get told off for posting this. haah xxx
cheeky girl lol

Ohhhh myy god. sounds delish. No Danielle you will not go to the 24 hour asda and buy the ingredients no danielle you will not go to the 24 hour asda and buy the ingredients.

Do you think if I keep saying it it will stick in my head lol x

Back