weigh in results.

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
My head is so big today!
After yesterday with the meduim sized top and today i got weighed and lost 2.2kg (4.5lb i think) and i just walked through my front door and my nxt door neighbour was talking to me about how much weight i had lost. My head is MASSIVE!! lol:D:bliss::talk017:

And so it should be! That's a great weight loss. Keep up the good work, you are doing fantastic!

Fantastic! You deserve to have a big head!! xx

Lol, by the sounds of it hunni its the only thing that is massive!!

woohooooo xxxx

So it should be!

Well done chick :D

You have lasted an amazing time on this, I honestly dont think I could do it !! Your loss is amazing, every reason and more to have a big head about it hon ! ! Actually I should be able to scratch your head from here lol

Well done, its impressive!!

lol thank you, its still big hahaha.

Fantastic Charlene your losses have been incredible. Your head must be the only big part of you now!!! Hehe.

Well done, i dont know how you have stayed on it for so long, i dont think i would had have had the willpower. Congrats again and keep up the good work.
Good luck with the resy of your journey.
NIKKI

congratulations your doing brilliant keep it up

Well done, i dont know how you have stayed on it for so long, i dont think i would had have had the willpower. Congrats again and keep up the good work.
Good luck with the resy of your journey.
NIKKI

the chemist lady gave me a goal of 8 weeks to get into a healthy BMI and i asked her this week that once i reach it do i refeed? She said no,! I told her when i wanted to come off it (at 11.7st) and she said no im best to continue till im about 10.7st so it looks like im on it now till end of may unless i lose more in a month. But i do have to say it has been hard and iv paid for it in some weeks weigh ins, thnks tho.

Back