Weigh-In Rituals? - Update on P2

Right I'm ditching the jeans tomorrow and will try on all my light clothes to see what I can get over my swollen knee

Ok, so im soooo happy! Stayed for the whole class this week and it was bloody amazing. Ive got sooo much motivation today it's unreal! Now I have access to the SW online syns stuff and tracking etc. Even my boss and co-worker are super motivated too! Cant see us getting any work done today as we are going to be on the SW site all day :D

Love it!

LMAO glad you found some motivation. Im never off the site or this one (use this more than FB now) just hope I can get it when I'm at work

Now you see, that's just fab SJ!! I'm a big advocate of staying to group and always tell people who have gained or who are struggling to stay to group and when they do they always feel remotivated. It's what you pay your money for after all!
Have a good week!

i wear the same clothes eveyweek , take off all rings etc and have that final pee , also i would eat fruit salad for lunch or something light , then after wi have night off and start next day .

I have a dance class that ends half an hour before weigh in

so i have to eat something like pasta before it or else risk passing out lol

but i always make sure i have a wee before i get WI lol

Back