weigh in - scared and nervous

dee6677

invert keeper
Got 3rd weigh in today and i had a REALLY REALLY BAD:mad: week.
dont want to go, i know i didnt lose anything this week. i hate my self today and my lack of self control.:cry:

wish me luck. xxx

hey hun , the best thing to do is go and face the music . Then bottle that feeling and when you are tempted to eat , remember how you felt and try and use it to keep you on track .
Dont hate yourself , you have not done anything wrong and have only cheated yourself , just pick up and get back on track :)
Hope its not too bad for you xxx

Hi dee.... dont let your weigh in today put you on a downer, take something positive from it and come back fighting ! put the bad week behind you and make the next one a much better one. :)

goodluck hun xxx

we all have bad weeks deal with it up front, face it, then put it behind you

Hey you never know you might have lost something, if not try and learn from it.
Next week try extra extra hard and i'm sure you'll do well.
Maybe get all the non CD food out of your house if possible (I took all my food to someone elses house and turned sugar into bath scrubs) or if you live with others, put it in one cupboard, and lock it!
Not always practical I know.
I am not sure what plan you are on, i'm not telling you to go off CD but If you really must eat, have something like fish or quorn rather than having non CD foods. Good luck xx

oh darling, like Determinator says.....bottle this feeling and save it as a reminder never to do it again. You have had brilliant losses so far so Id keep that in mind too - imagine what you can lose next week :)

thank you guys for all your messages.
well it was worse than i thought. or not... lol
last weeks weigh in of 12lb was wrong.!!!
My CDC scales were broken and all her clients
that week got false weigh ins.
However my weight is the same today which means
that i have dropped the 12 lb in total over the last 2
weeks instead of only one week, if that makes sense.!
So last weeks weigh in was void and this week i have lost
12 lb over 2 weeks.!

and today i got the bars. one of each flavour to try. xxxx

also when i say i had a bad week i mean i have eatin some chicken or fish or egg. it know its not bad but i am trying to stick to SS but some days i just cant stand it and need food but then i feel
terrible guilty.

thank you guys for all your messages.
well it was worse than i thought. or not... lol
last weeks weigh in of 12lb was wrong.!!!
My CDC scales were broken and all her clients
that week got false weigh ins.
However my weight is the same today which means
that i have dropped the 12 lb in total over the last 2
weeks instead of only one week, if that makes sense.!
So last weeks weigh in was void and this week i have lost
12 lb over 2 weeks.!

and today i got the bars. one of each flavour to try. xxxx

also when i say i had a bad week i mean i have eatin some chicken or fish or egg. it know its not bad but i am trying to stick to SS but some days i just cant stand it and need food but then i feel
terrible guilty.

Hey ..

12lbs in 2 weeks is still fantastic :D And although it may not be bad "carb/ketosis" wise if it is having an emotional effect then it's not a good thing and needs to be addressed otherwise it may sabotage you in the future.

Have you discovered "thedietguy.co.uk"? It's excellent. Also if you google "emotional eating" there is lots of good advice out there on how to combat it.

Good luck

i wouldnt worry about being SS and then having a little egg or piece of chicken......imagine what yu would be like if you ate chips, crisps or cake?
Id eat any of the fish, chicken or egg as an emergency and I wouldnt see it as cheating.
Im on 810 and having good losses so your little "cheats" are actually great cheat choices !

Wow that's a great loss!
And the bars are delish

Well done Dee!!!

Over the moon hub 12lbs is fantastic you superstar!! Xxx

Wow, 12lbs over 2 weeks is excellent, I have managed to lose 2lb over the last 2 weeks and haven't cheated at all.... eating a piece of chicken or egg isn't really cheating, it is just moving up to SS+ for that day.....

I have the odd bit of chicken or egg as a "cheat" and its getting out of that thinking that it is a cheat as its not really x -well done xx

Warning about the bars...... dont eat more than one or you will pay for it in non-stop farting..... and gassy pains

Last edited:
Back