Weigh In thread

the tricky thing is treating myself without buying clothes... which I will just grow out of.... and also not treating myself to naughty food! When I used to do slimming world I would go and buy a bag of crisps after the class each week and they were usually the most calorific like McCoys or Monster Munch.

I'm treating myself to a heart rate monitor so I can more accurately tell how many cals I burn off when exercising... and I might get a new water bottle for the gym, that's about as exciting as my world gets :)

NewLook are having a shoe sale... 5 pairs... I paid £25 lol I would also like a heart rate monitor.. I need to sell my treadmill I would prefer an exercise bottle I think x

Well, only 2lb off here. Mind you, considering the weekend I have had, I am pleased with that loss really. Have lost a grand total of 11lb now.

Well done Charlie!! Another week, another loss :)

I have lost 2lbs week on total. I have also gone through a stone zone. I'm back onto 3 packs and a meal this week. Thats a total of 12lbs in 2 weeks. x Jayne

Well done Jayne that's great news!! Have a good week 3 :)

Amazing results Jayne - you should feel so proud!!! I lost 2.2 pounds this week so my total loss is now 2 stone, I'm pleased but conscious I've still got a long way to go but I am over the half way mark... I'm also in the next stone zone down which coincidentally is the same one I was in when I got married over 3 years ago... allbeit at the lighter end of that zone but still it's within sight now!!

Rachella, 2st is amazing!! Can't wait to be there!! Half way point is also incredible, the 2nd half will fly! How long has it taken so far? x

Mine tomorrow. Am hoping to do my first stone. Will have to wait until morning.

Woop woop :party0011: thats 15lb gone now. Lost 4lb this week and hit my stone target.

Now onto the next stone. Lets hope I can get there next week. Am going to try tfr for the next few weeks as no social engagements for a while so thought I would try and boost the weight loss for a bit. Although I am a little bit chuffed with 15lb in 3 weeks.

Charlie xx

Back