Weigh in today, dreading it

Want2bThin

Well, what a week.

I am absolutely dreading my weigh in at 9.30 today. I have done nothing but pick, pick, pick...i'm ashamed.

I guess only time will tell what the damage really is...:cry::cry::cry:

Aw want2bthin, good luck on your weigh in. Ill be thinking of you. What kind of foods have you been picking at?

All sorts Sophie!!!

Toast being the main thing. But i've been cooking dinner for family and having a mouthful here and there. Every day has been one disaster after the other.

moment of truth in 20 mins.

I'll be back to reveal all in about an hour.

Well whatever the outcome this is now a fresh week. Even if you put on a little bit it will be gone by next week. :) So start as if it's your first week, get inspiration from the before and after photos on here, have a search for an outfit you really want to wear (online or in shop), get help from your family if you have one (mine are having their dinner shoved in the slow cooker every morning so they can boil up some rice or pasta and serve it up themselves. My first week and I still want to eat at dinner time so trying to get away from food for a while). And lastly, it might not be as bad as you think when you get on those scales.

*sending you luck* Ive had one of those weeks myself over the past couple of weeks it feels like. You may well have lost still or stayed the same - different people are affected in different ways by the smallest amounts of food.

Aww hun it might be ok, good luck though and why don't you try posting on the hour by hour daily thread? tell us your progress and if you get tempted drop a line and we will be there to support you.

Aw thanks everyone for your wonderful support. I've just got back, and things arent too bad as i thought they may be.

I have lost 2lb!!! I really am astonished. I've eaten buttery toast, picked mouthfuls of the dinner EVERYDAY. Had the odd slice of ham from the fridge for my fiances sandwiches. I really can not believe i haven't put any weight on what so ever.

It has definately inspired me to do well this week though. Another 2lbs to go and i'm in the next stone! Bring it on!!! lol :p

Well done to you, get back on track and do your 2 next week, you will soon need even smaller clothes x x

Well done on the loss - not too bad at all with eating as well! Heres too a good week with an amazing weight loss... :D

Well done! Keep going now! Its great to get some motivation when you least expect it!

You WILL get there!

A xx

Well Done... amazing result... you can't have been as bad as you thought...!

:)

Good luck for the week ahead.. :)

Have a good week this week and you'll see the difference it makes.

Should have been my weigh in today - but feeling so bad have decided not to jump on the scales. It catches up with you after awhile as well.

Good luck for a better week for all of us nibblers next week!

Back