Weigh in today

Good luck! After being hopeful all week and seeing the scales at home go down all week they suddenly shot up again yesterday and I wanted to cry!

Thanks ladies, had a good wi today -3.5lbs so I'm happy with that, still focused on the end result hope it stay's that way :)
All in all happy camper !!!!

Gutted at my 3rd weigh in today, & didn't lose a thing, not one flipping pound all that hard work for nothing.,,. Very very very sad :(

Laineymcd said:
Gutted at my 3rd weigh in today, & didn't lose a thing, not one flipping pound all that hard work for nothing.,,. Very very very sad :(

Really sorry to hear that - I have spent 2 weeks on PP and lost 1lb to date! I am focussing on staying on the plan for another 2 weeks to give it a chance - if no result by then time for a rethink.

allotmentqueen said:
Really sorry to hear that - I have spent 2 weeks on PP and lost 1lb to date! I am focussing on staying on the plan for another 2 weeks to give it a chance - if no result by then time for a rethink.

It's just so disappointing after putting in all that work to then be told you didn't eat enough, I'm too going to give it one more week & if I don't get the result I want & need I'm heading back to discovery plan it always worked really well for me... Is it just that I'm not good with change I'm wondering, I'm like a devil over it !!!!!

Laineymcd said:
It's just so disappointing after putting in all that work to then be told you didn't eat enough, I'm too going to give it one more week & if I don't get the result I want & need I'm heading back to discovery plan it always worked really well for me... Is it just that I'm not good with change I'm wondering, I'm like a devil over it !!!!!

Don't let it get to you, you will find next week you will have a great weight loss. Us women tend to hold fluid from time to time and that can also hinder weight loss so keep positive you are doing great.

Xxxx

Thanks ladies, had a good wi today -3.5lbs so I'm happy with that, still focused on the end result hope it stay's that way :)
All in all happy camper !!!!

Well Done on your WL, Thats what i did the frist week, then 2.5 the following week, i so love the new pp, really is working for me (fingers crossed):D:D

it could just b the time of the month,somtimes i find i don t lose any 1 week then the next week it shows so stick with it

im thinking it should be WI again v soon! good luck hun xxx

Back