Weigh in today

moonlight

After been stuck with a 1lb weight loss each week for the past 3 weeks, this week I lost 4lbs. Hurrah:bliss::smiley1842::xmastree::48: Feels just like Christmas...lol

Well done its so strange how this diet works.!!! I have stared measuring myself now.

Well done for not letting it put you off! Did you do anything different this week?

Fantastic result xx

Thank you all.

Jan, I walked every day. Desperation drove me to it. I don't know if it made a difference or if the loss would have happened anyway! I had to do something thought, I was cracking up.

Well done for not letting it put you off! Did you do anything different this week?

Fantastic result xx
Good question. Well done you could so easily have given up. Lets crack open a magnum of fizzy water to celebrate x

lol
:eatdrink051::7834: :drunk:

Opens the fridge, takes the magnum, glugs it down "herself"..............scuttered

Well done for not giving in. It always pays to push ahead... keep going. I know I always lose more when i exercise and walk....

Thank you all.

Jan, I walked every day. Desperation drove me to it. I don't know if it made a difference or if the loss would have happened anyway! I had to do something thought, I was cracking up.

Hmmmm maybe I ought to get myself 'out there'!! I had a lousy loss this week, need to do something different I think - thanks for that xx

Hiya Jan, I see your 1.4lbs this week. It's all good! I fully understand that feeling of being on TFR for a week and losing what we consider to be "only" 1.4lbs.

But it is 1.4lbs of fat off the oul tum and better off than on;).

Next week, I'll share my Christmas lights with you and if it is "only" 1.4lbs next week as well, sure you can have them anyway.

You are doing great. Stick with it.

M

Awwwww! Thank yooooo ;) x

Well done for sticking with it, its horrible when you get a lousy weight loss. Im sure that it will even out overall when you look at the bigger picture. Keep up your excellent determination. xx:):)

Well done moonlight, that's a really good loss. Keep up with the walking, I do it each night from work and am sure it's helping with toning as well as a good loss each week. Keep up the good work, not long til you're at goal now!

Back