Weigh in tomorow but feeling down :(

vgstar44

Well tommorow if offical weigh in day and i happened to have a sneak peak at the scales tonight..... :cry:
Im weighing 3 lbs over what i was last week so im feeling rather down about the thought of putting on or sts.

I really dont understand it as i have been so good all week....religiously counting every morsel that passes my lips.

I really cant see myself losing 4 lbs over night....ARGGGGG i just want to scream. Tonight is the 1st time (apart fro mmy 1st week) that i feel i want to pack it:break_diet: Have a blow out and order a chinese takeaway.

Im feeling really low about the whole thing...but feel daft for feeling so bad as its not even my weigh in day. :(

Hi

Its more than possible to lose anywhere up to 7lb overnight - weight fluctuates immensley - this is why WW advises 1 weigh in at same time on same scales - once a week.

Don't give up you have done fab so far - I'm sure you will see a loss tomorrow xx

Awe sorry to hear your feeling down, just hold off from snacking until tomorrow and if for some reason it is as bad as you fear order that Chinese and then get back to it Monday for a new week x

put your scales away - they are the main cause for people giving up on plans that would work otherwise! :p

you will probably be surprised tomorrow. good luck for WI x

i had that same problem the night before i got to my meeting.. my scales said id gained 4lbs :( i was really sad and angry with myself.. but i went to my meeting and id lost 6lbs.! i really think that weight gos up and down all the time.. good luck for ur meeting.. lushx

Hey

Good luck for weigh in today, I'm sure it will be fine as you have had a brill week.

Let us know how it goes xx

Thank you so much everyone for your support.

I went to my bed last night (thought that would be better than the temptation to order food)

Got up this morning and i lost 1lbs so you were all right!!! I honestly didnt think i would have a loss this week.

So once again thanks for the reasurance

:bliss:

Well Done, thought it would be ok.

Heres to another gr8 week x

Hi
Blackwidow is so right, pack away the scales and work week to week. The amount of times I have jumped on the scales to see a figure I didn't like and then feel low. My attitude was then oh well what the hell and hit the bread bin, the scales have made me sabotage my weightloss so many times. Weight does fluctuate and I hope you can see this at your WI, good luck and I hope you feel more positive tomorrow.

Well done...A lot can happen over night hey?? :)

Back