• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh-In tomorrow, nervous....

I am getting weighed 2mora and i am worried. Last week i only lost 1lb and was disappointed. This will 3 week 3 of sw 100% and i know if i dont have a better loss that i am gonna be really down about it. I know 1lb is a loss but i have alo to lose and im still at the beginning so i should be loosing more. :(
Shall update once i find out the results!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck for tomorrow. My weigh in is tomorrow too and I'm nervous because I know I havn't eaten enough this week cos it's been a busy week, I also have TOTM. But we shall see how it goes!

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
good luck all you Monday weigh ins - you'll be fine! xxx

good luck with the weigh in x

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Good Luck All and me as I WI tomm too :/

What time you all do it?x

flipflop

Just follow the plan
S: 20st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 2st9lb(12.89%)
Good luck all, cant wait to see how you've done. My WI is Tuesday :)

S: 11st4lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st7lb(4.43%)
I am getting weighed 2mora and i am worried. Last week i only lost 1lb and was disappointed. This will 3 week 3 of sw 100% and i know if i dont have a better loss that i am gonna be really down about it. I know 1lb is a loss but i have alo to lose and im still at the beginning so i should be loosing more. :(
Shall update once i find out the results!
You will be fine, you did have a big loss in the first week so not to loose as much is normal! i was like that when i did weight watchers, i only have my 2nd sw weigh in this week but ive got 2 meals out to get through before then ahhhh