Weigh-In tomorrow, nervous....

sm1ler

I am getting weighed 2mora and i am worried. Last week i only lost 1lb and was disappointed. This will 3 week 3 of sw 100% and i know if i dont have a better loss that i am gonna be really down about it. I know 1lb is a loss but i have alo to lose and im still at the beginning so i should be loosing more. :(
Shall update once i find out the results!

Good luck for tomorrow. My weigh in is tomorrow too and I'm nervous because I know I havn't eaten enough this week cos it's been a busy week, I also have TOTM. But we shall see how it goes!

good luck all you Monday weigh ins - you'll be fine! xxx

good luck with the weigh in x

Good Luck All and me as I WI tomm too :/

What time you all do it?x

I am getting weighed 2mora and i am worried. Last week i only lost 1lb and was disappointed. This will 3 week 3 of sw 100% and i know if i dont have a better loss that i am gonna be really down about it. I know 1lb is a loss but i have alo to lose and im still at the beginning so i should be loosing more. :(
Shall update once i find out the results!

You will be fine, you did have a big loss in the first week so not to loose as much is normal! i was like that when i did weight watchers, i only have my 2nd sw weigh in this week but ive got 2 meals out to get through before then ahhhh

Back